So some A hole stole my welding truck today

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you got the truck back and he was caught.

Those signs vary as to whats written but the real story's usually the same.

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not a big enough guy to understand his perspective. Most of the welders I know or have known are generally not the type that are the size or level of fitness I wanna pick a bar fight with. Besides the ignorance of stealing such an easily recognizable vehicle, I'm stunned at the idea of stealing something from a guy who more than likely could tear me from end to end and then burn what's left of me into little unrecognizable pieces without even needing to make a run for supplies. :laugh2:

Neffco

Reaction score
I was cutting firewood at the house earlier and had to go to town to unload a truck that was delivering my steel at the shop. I passed my truck headed the other direction about a mile out of town. I called my hand to see if, for some reason, he had taken the truck. The semi I was to unload had just pulled in the yard. I told the driver someone stole my truck and that’s when I went into hot per suit mode.

I missed this prick by minutes at every turn.

D-POLAND

Reaction score
I do have an obvious question , were the keys in it??

most of these types cant tell what end is up.

Neffco

Reaction score
Yep. Keys were in it. Like they have been for years. Truck was parked out back behind my shop. Our town Marshall said it has been years since a vehicle was stolen. One of the reasons I live in a small town. I guess those days are over. Cameras will be going up soon, as well as a large fence.

Pal

Reaction score
Are the police holding your truck?

I had a vehicle stolen years ago and the police held it for over two weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: Who

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Nope. Marshall left the scene and I had to arrange the tow. In my experience, cops don’t care much about theft. That’s the reason I was on my own, speeding around trying to locate him.
I, for one, am glad that it didn't come down to you needing to confront the scumbag for the return of your truck. Too much can go wrong in an adrenaline-fueled, armed encounter. I think it worked itself out in the best possible way. You got your stuff back and the dirtbag is in jail (at least temporarily).

I miss living in a small town where people know you.

Neffco

Reaction score
I, for one, am glad that it didn't come down to you needing to confront the scumbag for the return of your truck. Too much can go wrong in an adrenaline-fueled, armed encounter. I think it worked itself out in the best possible way. You got your stuff back and the dirtbag is in jail (at least temporarily).

I miss living in a small town where people know you.
Couldn’t agree more. Would have liked to get a few licks in on him but it’s better it didn’t go down like that.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much fun would that have been?

"Hey there fella, looks like you're in a bit of a jam, need help with that truck?"
Where I come from, when one is stuck in a ditch, one usually uses some sort of material to stuff under the tire to provide it with some traction....

• Haha
Reactions: Who

Bluesky

Reaction score
Glad you got it back bro. Grand theft should cost him a spell.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Reaction score
At first I thought, "WTF is a wedding truck". Then I re-read it.....

Hope he goes away for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: KTM

Latest Threads