So some A hole stole my welding truck today

Neffco

Reaction score
02B47FCF-1A61-4999-B1DA-F49B125134D4.jpeg

Then he tried fueling up with an old CC I had in the truck at a local small town down the road from my town. The girl there recognized the name on the card, called my ol lady. Meanwhile I’m doing 100mph past the store and didn’t see my truck due to large snow banks and high speed. Got the call he was behind me so I waited at the top of the pass for him. I was ready to to road block his ass an pistol whip him but he didn’t show up. Of course I had already called local law enforcement. So I drive back down the pass and see my truck in the ditch. No body there. Word was out in our small community, he was caught and held by my buddies at the ski hill. Arrested. Truck is safe. One asshole in jail. Long day.
02B47FCF-1A61-4999-B1DA-F49B125134D4.jpeg

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
You couldnt talk your buddies into waiting a little bit to call the cops? I think a little bit of "gentle persusaion" to pay for the damages would be better than him going in front of a judge and getting zero time due tro overcrowding

Neffco

Reaction score
About the most obvious vehicle that you could steel. He was sexually harassing girls earlier in the day after his three tall boys. Unfortunately he will probably get a slap on the wrist depending on his prior record. I won’t be missing those court dates.

scott 351 wins

Reaction score
I had some jerk steal my plumbing tools out of my car when I was an apprentice plumber. I had a wife and 2 kids to feed. It sucked to have to replace the several hundred dollars in tools... I know what it's like and it pisses me off. Sorry about the profanity.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
His cardboard signs he left in the truck said he was headed to California. I’ll buy the bus ticket.
Oh, one of those scuzz-bucket "sign" guys, huh?

Different lie on every sign, I'll wager. Probably has a dog for a shill that he passes along to the next bullshitter.

"feed my dog so I can use the money to by 24 oz Steel Reserve cans. "

A lot of those guys, I look at them and the hair on the back of my neck stands up.

Same thing (my reaction) happened when I visited @Roberteaux in FLA two years ago.

we pull up to his local convenience store, and lurking around the apron, and front of the building are a couple of "characters" not unlike what you described.

Hair stood right up on the back of my neck. I think Rob even heard me low-growl.

Turns out there's the county lock-up not 8 miles down the road.

-complete with warning signs for motorists not to pick people up.

Fiesta Red

Reaction score
His cardboard signs he left in the truck said he was headed to California. I’ll buy the bus ticket.
Don't send him out here. We have more than our fair share.

Did he happen to "trip" a couple of times after your buddies stopped him?

I hate it when they trip.

Neffco

Reaction score
Sign said he wanted to go to California. I’ll make it happen.

Neffco

Reaction score
Not sending him anywhere new, just home. Or back. However you want to look at it.

Latest Threads