So my band just released our first music video!

sjturbo

Reaction score
Not much into videos (I'm old):) But super production quality and great driving song. Great lead vocal and a lot of talent pulling it all together!! Great Job!

wyldelife

Reaction score
Thank you all for your nice comments! :D We really appreciate it! I am the guy playing the white strat btw :)
@Who: It's kind of up to the viewer to decide, but this character may return in a future music video :)

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many of these I click on but don't finish.
You caught me and held me.
It's impressive work!

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool video :thumb: cool playing :thumb:

Congrats :applause:

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Great job, I like the heavy single-coil sound (though I don't know what you recorded with, obviously). But it sounds great, not too much gain like a lot of people make the mistake of doing!

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
Digging' it

Cool solo
Liked the vocals
Tight

K

wyldelife

Reaction score
Great job, I like the heavy single-coil sound (though I don't know what you recorded with, obviously). But it sounds great, not too much gain like a lot of people make the mistake of doing!
Thank you so much, Eric! I used an American Standard Strat and the other guitarist used an American Standard Tele. We have a thing for the crunchy/cleany kind of gain, it works awesome in a live setting! Just as heavy, but more clearer for the audience!

Latest Threads