So I was wondering to myself.... "where's the sly ol' Henry J.?"

fleahead

Reaction score
Honestly. He's had to go outside MI because nobody wants a thing to do with him.

Maybe nobody in health care knows about him yet. But I'm sure he'll give them a good example of what not to do.

JTM45

Reaction score
I wonder if we can get an auto tune up from his plan

DotStudio

Reaction score
In all fairness he did bring the brand along for several years when I think it would have otherwise struggled more than it did. Prices became outrageous but some of the guitars are fantastic
Yup, in many ways he saved the brand and turned it back into a powerhouse. He just lost his way (or got bored, most likely) and wanted to turn Gibson into Apple, making bad deals toward that goal.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being successful. There's beaucoup bucks in home Healthcare right now.

Dave_W

Reaction score
At least he’s trying to do some good
It's intended to be a money making venture, not any kind of good deed. It will be like those Medicare hot line commercials on lesser TV channels -- his company getting paid by the government to offer advice to consumers who can't decide on their own. Also, I doubt that he's in this alone, he probably has venture capital backing.

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
He is going to SLASH healthcare costs. I bet there will be several signature plans available, especially for the aged consumers in the 57-60 range. I’m sure he will hire his son on too, and fire all of the good people.

fleahead

Reaction score
Whatever he does i'm sure it'll be half-assed because he can't take direction from anyone, this will be all him

Bluesky

Reaction score
I hear he’s going to buy up small, shitty healthcare companies that people don’t use anymore.
Hey Henry.....I got this spot on my taint. Is it covered?

I bet he sells me a historic toggle switch cover for my classic and a COA signed by.......Henry J

Latest Threads