So i ordered up a Mustang Mach-E.

Olds442

Reaction score
it looks better from the front...what color and options did you get.
i've liked it since seeing it in person at the auto show Chicago Feb 2020.

dark matter metallic grey
GT - 250 mile range version
blue cruise w/360 camera
panoramic sunroof

it will look like the render up above. i'm not a fan of the rims, but probably wouldn't swap them any time soon. they said 28 weeks, so spring of next year, maybe.

i took the "premium" for a test drive.

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, are you selling your Tesla with this arrives?

Olds442

Reaction score
What was your range on the Tesla.
And Ford will never make a profit(I’m changing with the times)
2013 Model S Performance was 250
2018 Model 3 Midrange RWD was 260
2018 Model 3 Dual Motor was 310
i supercharged exactly twice in 3-4 years so, not real concerned about that.
So, are you selling your Tesla with this arrives?
sold my dual motor model 3 in the spring this year. did pretty well on it too. work was shot because the world ended, been selling stuff ever since to make it easier to move when the opportunity presents itself.

and if the world ends again before it comes, it's a free cancellation, full refund of the deposit.

meatball

Reaction score
How long till it Arrives ? I have had a Taylor 414CE Rosewood on order two months now .…

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Conga-Rats... that looks pretty cool.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Olds442

Reaction score

meatball

Reaction score
Wow.. I don’t feel so bad now on three months waiting for a Taylor.. that’s gonna be worth the wait

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Curious how many miles you do a year and do you typically own a car for more than five years?

Ford would have to offer more than a 5yr/60k powertrain for me to bite. Battery starts to go they're a brick.

Last edited:

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what’s their charging network like? What kind of changes do you need to make at the house?

Olds442

Reaction score
Curious how many miles you do a year and do you typically own a car for more than five years?

Ford would have to offer more than a 5yr/60k powertrain for me to bite. Battery starts to go they're a brick.
well i've had my current suv for about 8 years, and put 85k on it in that time. these days i don't drive as much, around 6,000 miles a year working from home with a post office box 1/2 mile away. my assorted teslas were more like a second hobby car than an every day driver, even though i would drive them most days. if there was 4" of snow, i'd take my suv. trusty FX35. she now has 145k and a slippy trans that isn't worth fixing for the cost it'd take. pretty sure i can eek another 6 months out of it.
1 So what’s their charging network like? 2 What kind of changes do you need to make at the house?
growing. the car is capable of charging as fast as the T brand. but honestly, the ford "supercharger network" here in the US will be almost double the cost of T. that is, the rare occasion that i road trip, we usually go places that you need to fly to. road trips aren't common when it's 500 miles in any direction before you don't see corn. they call em fly over states for good reason.

as far as the house, i already have a dedicated 50A plug in the garage i put in 3 years ago for the other cars i had, so there's nothing to add there. the house has 200A service, since roughly the late 1990s based on the panel. original owner was the electrician that wired all the houses in the neighborhood, back in 1956.

Latest Threads