So I Chopped It Off

Roxy13

Reaction score
Surface impression is your dog is dealing with some kind of trauma from the incident with your ex husband. Poor thing probably doesn't realize that most male humans aren't a threat.

She is not necessarily better with female strangers though. It's a very rare thing if she acts ok with any stranger and there is no rhyme or reason that I can see other than she tends to do better with people who have a friendly dog with them. I guess she trusts dog owners more? One day though we walked into the vet and this extremely tall man (I mean 6'9" or so) was in there with a lab and as soon as I saw him I was like ah shit. But, she was pretty well behaved. And I've noticed her being better with other people who have dogs that are friendly with her. But, even then, not always.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
You just need some khakis and a polo shirt...:laugh2::laugh2:

I shave my head and love having no hair (on my head, excluding beard). I used to have thick, flowing long hair. So not my style, since I was 24 (probably influenced by genetics).

BlankinLoud

Reaction score
She is not necessarily better with female strangers though. It's a very rare thing if she acts ok with any stranger and there is no rhyme or reason that I can see other than she tends to do better with people who have a friendly dog with them. I guess she trusts dog owners more? One day though we walked into the vet and this extremely tall man (I mean 6'9" or so) was in there with a lab and as soon as I saw him I was like ah shit. But, she was pretty well behaved. And I've noticed her being better with other people who have dogs that are friendly with her. But, even then, not always.
*Shugs*

I'm totally confused but wouldn't mind meeting your dog. After all, I shoulda been dead this past November so she ain't about to hurt me.

Roxy13

Reaction score
*Shugs*

I'm totally confused but wouldn't mind meeting your dog. After all, I shoulda been dead this past November so she ain't about to hurt me.

But, you aren't dead so you should continue trying to stay that way :)

I should have been dead too years ago. I think everyone is surprised I'm still alive lol.

My poor dog is getting old now though. Her face is all gray and she has arthritis in her back.

BlankinLoud

Reaction score
But, you aren't dead so you should continue trying to stay that way :)

I should have been dead too years ago. I think everyone is surprised I'm still alive lol.

My poor dog is getting old now though. Her face is all gray and she has arthritis in her back.

Poor thing, give her my love.

As far as the "should have been dead" goes....Yes, I do try to continue staying "NOT DEAD," but I'm no longer scared of dying either. Therefore I continue living as best as I can.

Doctors told me I'm not supposed to lift more than 25 pounds. Might burst the aneurysm I was born with.

I live by myself. If I have to move, say, my snow blower that weighs 185 pounds.....guess what, I'm moving that sucker.

Don't know where the hell I'm going with this other than stating publicly that you're one of the coolest people I've ever met on the internet.

:dude:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've seen other photos of you-- remember? You look to be one of those guys who makes Lurch look short! :p

So, while I can't even imagine you and I even being cross with one another, when I force myself to try what I see is this:

I come at you, and you just plop one hand on my forehead to hold me in place, and leave me to swing wildly-- but completely unable to even touch you! Meanwhile, I'm cussin' a blue streak... :laugh2:

See, I've been there before. When I was about nine, I had a favorite cousin who was about four years older than me, and it amused him to find I'd be willing to fight him anyway 'cause I was a little hothead at that point in my life.

So, he'd find a way to really, really piss me off-- and I'd go after him. But, I always ended up with him with his hand on my noggin, laughing his ass off at my baffled fury... :laugh2:

It was a fate worse than a clear-cut defeat. At least when you get your ass kicked, you can say that you actually got in a fight.

This other shit? Man, it leaves you feeling like you ain't exactly qualified to get in a fight! :shock:

So: no way are we gonna fight. That shit is just TOO humiliating, and I'm pretty sure that's just how things would work out! :laugh2:

--Rob :thumb:
Here's the un-cropped picture.
That is a 1600 Vulcan... not a Honda DLX :D

dsc00485.jpg

Latest Threads