So Cee Lo Green is Lip Sincying on the VOICE?

Username1

Reaction score
My main question is, does he even play the piano? He always has a huge goddamn piano and it never looks like he's playing it

Torren61

Reaction score
Talentless... which is only a smidge more talent than me.

Davio

Alchemist Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Cee Lo lip synching himself is like me learning every Grand Funk riff and solo note for note... Why bother ?

rxbandit

Reaction score
Like everyone else, I hated hearing **** You a million times. However, I love Cee Lo and his Gnarls Barkley material is great

Eric Smith

Reaction score
I was watching it and I don't think he was lip synching at all. As a matter of fact, you could hear the struggle in what he was singing because of the light that was in his mouth. He was singing that for sure.

orbm1

Reaction score
I was watching it and I don't think he was lip synching at all. As a matter of fact, you could hear the struggle in what he was singing because of the light that was in his mouth. He was singing that for sure.
At the beginning, even the guy that was singing with him (who started the song) did not sync properly... Cee Lo also wasn't accurate as well, thus th wide shots, to avoid making it more obvious than it was... I changed the channel after the 1st minute as I didn't like he song and House was back again.

Eric Smith

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Cee Lo sounded like he had a mouth full of crap when he was singing.

Indyclone

Reaction score
looked live to me... sounded like he was singing with something in his teeth.. I haven't heard the studio version, but I would imagine that they'd have let him sing without a flashlight in his mouth for it.

Guitarhack

Reaction score
Alot of performers have lip synched performances. Wish they wouldn't but if you look at youtube theres thousands of performances out there.

Everyone has an off night. I think the man has some talent. I know I can't hit those notes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17eSUnQ-_ek]Cee-Lo Green - "**** You" (Later with Jools Holland) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4alVGKuM0I&feature=related[/ame]

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The show has really turned to crap this year, overproduced
hollywood crap, the last three songs i just heard sucked, and
i think they knew they did

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Who the **** s cee lo green? Sounds like a menu item at Golden Empire.

Latest Threads