So bummed out!

monty john

Reaction score
wish there was a not like button..sorry man...hope you get your money back they must have dropped the box...I just got a Bogner cab delivered that had a huge dent in the corner of the box, caved in so to speak...nothing was damaged but again it had to be dropped

integra evan

Reaction score
Oof! Was the tailpiece and strings up there like that when you first opened it, or did you put them up there?

integra evan

Reaction score
I put the tail price up there so I could hold the rest of the guitar and cry just a little bit inside.
Ok. I was gonna say if the tailpiece was up there like that when you first opened it, it broke before they shipped it and shipped it like that.

Caretaker

Reaction score
So sorry to see that.
I hope they make good on the claim but if the outside of the box isn`t REALLY damaged, you are going to hear "Improper packaging" a lot.

Caretaker

Reaction score
Also never seen mahogany that WHITE, even with a flash.
And maple would not have snapped like that.

JoeRockHead

Reaction score
So sorry to see that.
I hope they make good on the claim but if the outside of the box isn`t REALLY damaged, you are going to hear "Improper packaging" a lot.
I didn't be package it, Gibson did. This is brand new ordered from GC . But you make me curios, the Gibson box wasn't noticably damaged ..

Caretaker

Reaction score
UPS
Fedex
Etc use every excuse to not pay a claim.
I had a guitar destroyed by them.
I sold it and it arrived to the buyer with the neck in 3 pieces.
Fedex claimed they are not responsible for inferior packing and boxing. I was SOOOOOO happy they went there because THEY packaged it in their box with their materials.
I got a check in the mail about 10 days later.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
SORRY DUDE really sucks hope you get compensated :( :( :(

JoeRockHead

Reaction score
Also never seen mahogany that WHITE, even with a flash.
And maple would not have snapped like that.
It really wasn't white at all, that's the flash. More of a brownish tan color. I was really kind of surprised when I first opened the box, there really wasn't much packing material at all. Maybe because they ship them inside the case? Hate that this happened on a weekend too, the salesman I dealt with won't be available till Monday.

Attachments

bum

Reaction score
Awwwww man that sucks, hope you get it all sorted out

Latest Threads