So anyway

slapshot

Reaction score
They just released deets on this bellend he's a 49 year old Iranian on bail for attempted murder and sending letters to dead soldiers families plus a bunch more shit I didn't quite catch on a live news break.
Be a while before this circles through the worlds media thought I'd share :wave:

Merge/lock/delete/ban

LongBeach

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe he "was" 49.
He's a whole bunch of dead now from what I've read.

Digger

Dingo Lover!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
At least he was acting alone! Tragic about the hostage deaths and for all involved but good riddance to the piece of garbage that caused all this!

It will take a major incident here to harden opinions of all the bleeding hearts that allow these people in and then are happy to change things to suit them.

It will happen as all of Australia is a soft target, but that needs to change.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13yQCcVCazk]Blues Traveler performs "But Anyway" at Gathering of the Vibes Music Festival 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan! Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pussy! Hey Hanrahan she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australia has awesome black licorice.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
At least he was acting alone! Tragic about the hostage deaths and for all involved but good riddance to the piece of garbage that caused all this!

It will take a major incident here to harden opinions of all the bleeding hearts that allow these people in and then are happy to change things to suit them.

It will happen as all of Australia is a soft target, but that needs to change.
Welcome people in? Yes. Give them asylum and sanctuary? Yes. Change YOUR way of life to suit them? No. Let them bring some of their ways, but also let them find a way to assimilate.

However... welcome them in and then see them spit in your face like this? FVCK NO.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Welcome people in? Yes. Give them asylum and sanctuary? Yes. Change YOUR way of life to suit them? No. Let them bring some of their ways, but also let them find a way to assimilate.

However... welcome them in and then see them spit in your face like this? FVCK NO.
It doesn't say anything about psychopathic killers on the Stature Of Liberty.

Why come here if they don't like it; I just can't figure out why they care about us so much.

Obviously, they leave perfectly good countries to come here and want to fvck ours up. Theirs must be perfect for them.

WTF is up with that?

It ain't perfect here, but it's OK.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys have a problem with things like honor killings and people escaping their hosed up countries to come here with their hosed up cultures and bring all that goodness here?

HenryHill

Reaction score
You guys have a problem with things like honor killings and people escaping their hosed up countries to come here with their hosed up cultures and bring all that goodness here?
I really don't care about their cultural practices, that's on them; I only care about shootings and bombings, and flying planes into skyscrapers, and whatever other sick shit they do next because we are the ones who are supposedly so hosed up. :shock:

jonas335

Reaction score
I don't mind people coming to Canada, but we have to do something about the baggage some of them are hauling with them. All those crates and boxes full of thousand year old hate, intolerance, violence and tunnel vision...they've got to leave all that s**t behind...

Cruznolfart

Reaction score
On the other hand, or cheek as it were...

BBC News - Sydney cafe: Australians say to Muslims "I'll ride with you"

As a gunman holds people hostage in a cafe in Sydney, thousands of messages of support have been posted online for Muslims in Australia who are afraid of an Islamophobic backlash.

The spark was this post on Facebook by Rachael Jacobs, who said she'd seen a woman she presumed was Muslim silently removing her hijab while sitting next to her on the train: "I ran after her at the train station. I said 'put it back on. I'll walk with u'. She started to cry and hugged me for about a minute - then walked off alone'.

HenryHill

Reaction score
And I think I heard that there were instantly over 40 Australian Islamist groups who came out and said that the Gunman was not representative of the religion and that people should remain calm and understanding towards muslims in general.

THAT seems pretty rare here, them making a stand; they seem to be afraid to stand up and admonish the terrorist and defend the peaceful of the faith here. I'm not saying there isn't any, just that they seem to be more fearful to do so here, perhaps due to back lash against themselves, I don't know.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here in the States, CAIR just hits the news and goes on about being oppressed in the US.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
And I think I heard that there were instantly over 40 Australian Islamist groups who came out and said that the Gunman was not representative of the religion and that people should remain calm and understanding towards muslims in general.

THAT seems pretty rare here, them making a stand; they seem to be afraid to stand up and admonish the terrorist and defend the peaceful of the faith here. I'm not saying there isn't any, just that they seem to be more fearful to do so here, perhaps due to back lash against themselves, I don't know.
Maybe because we have so many "super patriots" here that want someone (someone else that is) to blast them back to the stone age? We have a lot of bigoted "super patriots" and keyboard commandos in this country.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That sonofabitch (don't even want to use his name, he's not worth the respect) is not representative of most Islamic or Arabic people any more than Timothy McVeigh is representative of Americans or pedophile priests represent Catholicism.

There are nutjobs in every culture, religion, country, and of every ethnicity.

Domestic terrorism in the United States

Latest Threads