Snowed in are you Vasco?..

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Notice your neck of the woods got hit by the snowstorms today. Are you OK you old fart?
Do you need any food parcel airdrops as we can arrange one with the British potato board if necessary, or did you manage to send the wife out to brave the cold for a bag of chips for tea this evening?

Don't forget to wear your thermal long johns and drink plenty of hot liquids.

Of course, living in the warmest part of the UK the shire is free of snow and hopefully will remain so.
Norwich does tend to get all that crap weather, but I suppse that's only to expected seeing as where it is situated.
Just checking you are alive and kicking. I don't want you cryogenically suspended before our duel in May.

Over and out from the Shire.

P.S... Try to be pleasant with your reply if you are still recieving messages from the outside world. This thread is a kind gesture by me enquiring as to your state of health and mind now the temperature has dropped considerably up there in the north.
So be civil.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:hmm: Did anywhere else get hit with the snow?

Between Portsmouth and Yorkshire to be precise? Not seen a certain poster around and he was driving back home today. I am sure if he got caught in it, he will find the nearest pub to stay in until its clear though :D
Or maybe Yorkshire didn't want to let him back in :laugh2:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the hot water bottles and electric blanket Phil :D

Phil47uk

Reaction score
:hmm: Did anywhere else get hit with the snow?

Between Portsmouth and Yorkshire to be precise? Not seen a certain poster around and he was driving back home today. I am sure if he got caught in it, he will find the nearest pub to stay in until its clear though :D
Or maybe Yorkshire didn't want to let him back in :laugh2:

Yes, basically the whole east and middle of the UK.
We down here in the south west have remained snow free.

Typically British though isn't it? We founded an empire, fought of the Spanish, French and Germans, yet the whole bloody country comes to a standstill with two inches of snow. :laugh2:

If Drude stayed in a pub for more than an hour he wouldn't know if it was snowing or not anyway.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Well evidently Vasco got all excited about the snow and ran outside for a quick roll around and to make a Snow Angel just like when he was a boy....

DSC03485.jpg

But unfortunately he either fell in a snow drift or An Avalanche happened cause this was the last that was scene from the Poor Chap..

untitled1.jpg

:D:laugh2:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Well evidently Vasco got all excited about the snow and ran outside for a quick roll around and to make a Snow Angel just like when he was a boy....

DSC03485.jpg

But unfortunately he either fell in a snow drift or An Avalanche happened cause this was the last that was scene from the Poor Chap..

untitled1.jpg

:lol:........:applause:

Yep, that sounds ( And looks like ) the silly old sod. And I was so looking forward to kicking his arse in May too.. Damn!

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Jesus, this could be serious. :shock:
Latest BBC news images coming in from the Norwich area.

2215946568_8794e262b0.jpg

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:laugh2::laugh2:

You guys are cruel :D

I just got off the phone from my mate in Watford, she says they have 4" there and the roads are bad. Looks like it's sweeping down south now Phil. Get your thermals out lol

Drudeboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:thumb:

Rob S

Reaction score
Pretty heavy snowfall here overnight last night and then topped up throughout the day here in flat old Cambridgeshire. Snowing again now which is a bit of a bugger as we were supposed to be attending a ceremony at RAF Lyneham on monday, not sure how well we'll get on with getting there.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:lol: Don't encourage! He'll come out with a poinsettia for Christmas! :shock: I know I can't look at daffodils the same way anymore! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:

I know what you mean!! I can't either without thinking of Cookie :lol:

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
It's in the 50s & 60s(F) here in Dallas. BBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Shit yerself, Bollockbrain! I'm still around. Had son, wife and g-kids around, so have been busy. And I will never be snowed in, mein Liebchen! Got the DB601s turning over on the Hundert-Zehn in the back garden ready for take off any time. If the mood takes me I'll fly over to Dorset and drop some shit on your head, just to keep your single brain cell going.

A bit of adverse weather and the wind blowing in the wrong direction, and you're in the Channel, mate!

You better get your carer to put a few more layers of clothing on you in this weather. But tell her there's no need to put a bobble hat on your head - where there's no sense there's no feeling!

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Neither of them look a bit like me, Harmony. But Walter on the right is doing a good impression of Phil...

chasenblues

Reaction score
You think a little snow will stop Him Oh No...

Once again Vasco Takes to the Sky's.....:laugh2:

snoopy20flying20high.jpg

Latest Threads