Small Pedal Board?

k00lguy101

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Anyone know of any good small pedal boards? One that will fit about just 4-5 pedals I don't plan to get a lot of pedals but for now 4 or 5 will work for me. I've seen the Boss one but most people say it won't fit any wah pedals.

hbucker

Reaction score
You can easily make one. Use plywood and cover it with velcro cloth from a fabric store. Use spray contact cement to secure it. Cutting pieces off of a rubber mat work well for feet.

I did this and made it the right size to fit into a soft sided briefcase and it worked great for virtually nothing.

k00lguy101

Reaction score
I was thinking of making my own too. Any tips for the multiple ac adapter?

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
kinda lookin like im going to need one soon
im already up to 7 stompboxes that im using
funny how they pile up on you

JLH

Reaction score
The BOSS works great and will fit a Wah at the right side, It really is quite good for small stuff, It will hold several pedals and a wah and carry it all securely and easily, great low end purchase, I have several that I use, you can chain them together if you want, for the price they are a great value, Of course there is no Snob appeal with this rig but it does serve the purpose, I strongly suggest it.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like the boss one, i also
I like the looks of the Furman Pedalboard

hbucker

Reaction score
I also have one of these: Pedal Cases at HomeOld

They are a great price and pretty durable. Not intended for world tours. But if you generally take care of your stuff, it'll hold up. Used mine for 2 years now with no down side. Don't use their velcro though. The backing comes off...

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I also have one of these: Pedal Cases at HomeOld

They are a great price and pretty durable. Not intended for world tours. But if you generally take care of your stuff, it'll hold up. Used mine for 2 years now with no down side. Don't use their velcro though. The backing comes off...

I bought one of their big cases. Just buy new velcro off ebay and you're good to go! (I'm still trying to figure out the best way to attach my EVH (has those stupid 4 raised small corner thingies).

dwagar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yep, the Boss works fine. I use this one, the BCB60. If you look on the right side above the pedal, you'll see a couple of nuts on the bar - remove those and that part of the bar lifts out to fit a wah. (factory photo, not my actual setup). And it comes with a 1000 mA power supply.

top_L.jpg

El Toro

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I suggest getting a rechargeable battery pack so you don't have to use wall warts or 9Vs every gig.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yep, the Boss works fine. I use this one, the BCB60. If you look on the right side above the pedal, you'll see a couple of nuts on the bar - remove those and that part of the bar lifts out to fit a wah. (factory photo, not my actual setup). And it comes with a 1000 mA power supply.

top_L.jpg

ahhh was wondering where you put the wah

Latest Threads