Slow Down Time

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Once they get walking it really gets interesting..It seems everything has a corner.....:Ohno:

But so much fun

dsmcl77

Reaction score
it all seems like it was only yesterday. Today one is over 19 and two over 21... I will be a grand dad before I even feel like one.
Not a chance to slow down time. Just seize the day and don't look back.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
The day they learn how to crawl. Suddenly you can't sit them down and look away for more than a few seconds.

SneakySnakeLady

MLP Snake Lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
The day they learn how to crawl. Suddenly you can't sit them down and look away for more than a few seconds.
Yep that's definitely how it goes! I can sit her down and turn my head and she's shot across the room. She tries real hard to launch herself off our bed. Those little legs can move! It's going to be even worse when she does start walking. I used to think people who put their kids on leashes were nuts but now I'm kind of like ....yeaaaahhhh this kid might need a leash :laugh2::laugh2:

scrumm21

Reaction score
It Goes by So Fast

I have been transferring old vhs tapes to computer...editing them, then putting on dvd.
Yesterday working on 1985 July 4th bbq......

Watching my now 37 year old son at the age of 2 1/2 "Play baseball" in the back yard.

It Goes by So Fast

His two daughters, 5 and 3, thought it was hilarious watching their 2 yr old dad

( he actually had it down already by then lol...what with an uncle in minor leagues and another uncle on his way to being a GE All American........and a cousin who went on to play for AA Braves )

My son, btw, went on to play Div 1 baseball in the Big East ( Univ of Cinn )

It Goes by So Fast

Last edited:

Latest Threads