SLO.

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It plays, and sounds real nice. David Allen P-51 humbuckers. I'm not sure of the exact year, but it is pre 1980. Quilted maple top, one piece mahogany back.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Thanks. It plays, and sounds real nice. David Allen P-51 humbuckers. I'm not sure of the exact year, but it is pre 1980. Quilted maple top, one piece mahogany back.
It’s one of those guitars that just looks like it can’t possibly not sound amazing. Is the neck what you’d expect from a “super strat”?

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s one of those guitars that just looks like it can’t possibly not sound amazing. Is the neck what you’d expect from a “super strat”?
The neck is made of carbonfibre/graphite. They were originally built as direct replacement necks for Stratocasters, and Teles. Easy to play just like a modern Fender neck, Medium jumbo frets. I'm not sure of the fretboard radius, and the guitar is a hardtail.

brianbzed

Reaction score
Strat Like Object.
I picked up this Modulus/Alembic from Gruhns. It arrived today. Yahoo, needs a little tlc.

That's one bad-ass guitar! Fender Custom shop WISHESi they could make some like that! LOL What did she cost?

Latest Threads