Slaughter free meat!

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can somebody grow me a "Licks" burger? I don't care if it comes out of Cartman's ass.....I'll eat it. :)

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
Nature gave us the ability to create things. How is that not what nature intended?

:dunno:
Because when we ingest things that have been biologically modified...we don't know or yet fully understand the changes that might occur in us over the long term. I call it unintended consequences. Or maybe society is a guinea pig. Eat it if you want. I'll sit back and watch while everyone get's unkowingly sterilized.

rcole_sooner

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I would say that we know the effects of natural meat at this point.
Mostly. There is still a lot of discussion/disagreements about the hazards it presents and the harzards various ways of preparing have on our bodies.

I know I love it red, marbled, and grilled ... about the worst of all possible combinations. :thumb: :laugh2:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Nature gave us the ability to create things. How is that not what nature intended?

:dunno:
I don't see how you get " Nature gave us the ability to create " . unless you're not thinking of Nature , as the planet we live on

Nature has given us the ability to co-exist with it . it was supposed to be in Harmony . . . but since that isn't happening lately . Nature is tolerating us , at best . and only for the moment

rcole_sooner

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Nature gave us our brains. What is not to get?

Our whole evolution has been centered around our brains and thinking of new ways to survive.

But I am sure there were people against the grinding of grain when it was "invented". Saying it was against nature.

Last edited: