Slash Solo Album Tour

Darkburst

Reaction score
I just got back from the first Slash solo show at The Roxy in Hollywood. If you're a Slash fan I highly recommend going. He plays a bunch of G N' R, VR, Snakepit songs as wells as tunes off of the new album. Tonight Andrew Stockdale joined Slash on stage for 'By The Sword' and Wolfemother's 'Woman'. Steven Adler jumped on stage for the encore (Paradise City). Sold out show, mega-good vibes in the audience. Here's what I remember of the setlist, not in exact order:

Dirty Little Thing
Mean Bone
Night Train
Sucker Train Blues
Nothing to Say
Beggars and Hangers On
Starlight
Civil War
Solo and Godfather Theme
Sweet Child O' Mine
(Some Alter Bridge Song)
Back From Cali
By The Sword
Woman
Slither
Paradise City

Nightrain

Reaction score
Nightrain! haaaaa! Civil War!!!1 Oh I hope he plays those when he comes to the UK. I'l faint.

Darkburst

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those are the Guns songs that he's doing for the whole tour. I read an interview where he said he was sick of playing It's So Easy and Mr Brownstone and wanted to bring out some of his favorite (and the fans favorite) G N' R tunes.

wgrea3

Reaction score
Here's a setlist we found before the show started... I was totally psyched when I saw all the Guns/Velvet Revolver songs... I nearly shat my pants when I saw Nightrain. The show was amazing. About an hour and a half, I think. Sound quality was good and it was loud enough to feel every beat of the bass drum in your chest. My ears are still ringing! I thought Myles Kennedy did a great job, though others in my party weren't super pumped. The other band members played really well also. Slash lived up to all of my expectations as well... he was on top of his game and absolutely shredding.

There was an Andrew Stockdale guest appearance... he was incredible. He performed By The Sword from the album and then they covered Wolfmother's Woman.

Other highlights include Perla jumping on stage just before the Paradise City encore with half of her nipple hanging out(!) and yelling that Slash was going to make music for the next 50 years, and Steven Adler jumping on stage near the end of Paradise City (Adler's Appetite had performed earlier in the evening at Key Club).

There was a camera on Slash pretty much the whole show... does anyone know if this footage is going to be available? I would love to get my hands on a video copy or an audio bootleg... Please let me know if you can help me out!

Attachments

Gez

Reaction score
Wow...awesome vids...great setlist too!

I f'n love Myles Keneddy. Everthing he touches turns to gold.

Latest Threads