Slash Signature pulled??

Droog

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed, or does anyone know why the Slash Signature Epiphone seems to have been pulled from all the online retail sites??

:slash:

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah it looks like its gone mia

PoorMan

Reaction score
Very strange.

I smell a legal SNAFU!!!

tiedstick

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
pretty nuts...

I think it'll reemerge again.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My local Gibson dealer was surprised to hear that I had seen that model online, as to his knowledge, Henry hadn't officially signed off on it as of yet...

RockinON

Reaction score
There is an add for it on the back of this months Guitar Player. Somebody must have jumped the gun.

mi_canuck

Reaction score
there was also an ad in the March '08 of Guitar World... had Slash sitting on an amp playing the Epi Slash LP...

i haven't got mine yet, but apparently the April '08 of GW no longer has the ad... so...

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it WILL come though - pre-orders have been taken at musicians friend, whose catalog had a ton of pictures of Slash and the new axe.

Gibson must be too busy w/ this TC Group merge and relocating some of the offices to Europe to screw w/ the new Slash model right now.

:(

Benniator

Reaction score
I'm sure it WILL come though - pre-orders have been taken at musicians friend, whose catalog had a ton of pictures of Slash and the new axe.

Gibson must be too busy w/ this TC Group merge and relocating some of the offices to Europe to screw w/ the new Slash model right now.

:(
Oh, it'll come through, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it come out at $799 like the Zakk Wylde sig.

jesone

Reaction score
How interesting, I wonder whether the one hanging on the wall behind me will suddenly turn into smoke and disappear?

Regards

JohnS

lifele55

Reaction score
:S Maybe I should have bought the one at the local store here just for keepsakes. Was about about the price of an epi custom as well... Hmm..

rdex

Reaction score
How interesting, I wonder whether the one hanging on the wall behind me will suddenly turn into smoke and disappear?

Regards

JohnS
John, how do you like it? quality, playability, tone etc......

Gigan

Reaction score
Epi sent me an email pimping the slash model 2 days ago. Has the price changed I remember it being lower. maybe just my bad memory though, Anyone know?

Latest Threads