Slash Ltd Ed "Rosso Corsa" Les Paul Standard

DaveThePius

Reaction score
I was watching the little video for the "Rosso Corsa" Les Paul Standard on Epiphone's website and I realized the narrator for the video is the same guy who does a bunch of the safety/harassment/training videos we have to watch at work!! Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Slash "Rosso Corsa" Les Paul Standard Outfit

IMO, this is one of the better demo videos out there. It's a guy doing a lot of rhythm playing, not trying to set the world on fire with his licks. I think I might get a set of them SD A2's!!:slash:

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
I have the SD A2's in my Epi - best upgrade I ever did.

I put an APH-2 in the bridge spot and an APH-1 in the neck. I have to agree, those pickups took my guitar to a whole new level!

djw171

Reaction score
Just noticed that on Epi's site it says 'Exclusive only available at certain retailers' and 'USA - Guitar Centre only'. Has it always said this. I wonder what constitutes certain retailers. My local store has two of them in (has since they were released).

FFXIhealer

Reaction score
Just noticed that on Epi's site it says 'Exclusive only available at certain retailers' and 'USA - Guitar Centre only'. Has it always said this. I wonder what constitutes certain retailers. My local store has two of them in (has since they were released).

It's all marketing. (Read: bull-shit)

claven2

Reaction score

In Canada, I know for certain Long & McQuade and International Musicland both got the slash models. They are priced way high here though, over $1150 last I checked. At the same stores, you can get a 2014 Gibson LP studio for around that. Or a nice Gibson SG standard, or two 2014 LPJ's... etc.

The 2015 Gibson models, of course, are selling for a LOT more. The SG's in the rack (2015's) are a full $700 more here than the same 2014 model!!!

Wonder when the rumoured Epi price increase will hit???

Richie39

Reaction score
I have one and love it. The top on mine is amazing and the pups are some of the best sounding I've played in awhile.

claven2

Reaction score
Yes, the pups are SD APH-2's, which are really well regarded when put into ANY Les Paul.

WhiskeyMike

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
GAS attack. I should never read this stuff. Now trying to figure to to get one like NOW.

I hate you all.

Not really, but you understand.

RobJD

Reaction score
I have one. Great guitar and yes the pickups are fantastic.

Attachments

• 20141115_142848.jpg
    20141115_142848.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 44

Tanqueray

Reaction score
I really need to put my set of APH-2s into my guitar. Been sitting on them for over a year since I took them out of a guitar I sold.

Latest Threads