slash les paul questions..other epi comparisons

Unsung Heroes

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
It will vary. You may get lucky and find someone desperate to off-load one... or another guy would pay strong money for 'the one', so there is no definitive price as such

Just for reference, I sold an absolutely mint one about six weeks ago that had received a full work over and came with guarantee etc for £425

rem22

Reaction score
Then don't focus so much on the slash signature guitare, the modeling amp will not show a night and day difference between a gibson 57 and a slash pup, with the difference of money between a tribute plus and a slash signature.

The tribute PLUS has a thick maple top and an AAA veneer, just like the Slash one.

In France tribute plus usually sell for 400-450€, slightly less expensive that what Clive said, but Clive does a pro set up on it and he replaces the electronic by high quality parts and wiring. A far better option imho than a brand new one or an expensive Slash sig, since there is actually a night and day difference between a out of the box epiphone and one that has received a pro set up.

To me, extremely attractive priced used objects are rarely bargain, Why one would make far less money than he could ? In europe we don't have the same culture as in the US, we don't buy guitars while we can't pay for the doctor or the car repairs most of time. Most of times guys are not with a gun on their head to sell their stuff, and prices are often adjusted to the market values. I scout for used bargain, never saw one in my county. Often too expensive, sometimes a good deal....

jamdogg

Reaction score
To me, extremely attractive priced used objects are rarely bargain, Why one would make far less money than he could ? In europe we don't have the same culture as in the US, we don't buy guitars while we can't pay for the doctor or the car repairs most of time. Most of times guys are not with a gun on their head to sell their stuff, and prices are often adjusted to the market values. I scout for used bargain, never saw one in my county. Often too expensive, sometimes a good deal....

Actually its not uncommon here in the states to see folks fire-sell their gear due to medical expenses and auto-repairs. There is evidence of that right here in MLP Classifieds. But i do agree the cultures are different - our food is not so good and we drive too slow!

Latest Threads