Slash Goldtop Received!

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just got the Slash Goldtop from Sam Ash. Here is the unboxing. Can't do much at work right now.

Slash sticker on the box as some form of tamperproofing.

Certificate display case, a new item.

Now kind of standard Slash case, with made in Canada sticker on it.

The guitar itself. I like the color, but wish the fretboard were darker. Also, it is quite shiny/newish looking - that will be dealt with. The selector tip was busted on receipt.

The body.

Headstock - love it or hate it!

Hand signed certificate, placed in the display case. Leather bottom that says Gibson USA on it. Oddly, the certificate is slightly wider than the display frame, which holds by magnets.

Still not plugged in, just sitting waiting and taunting.

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
Killer, man! We both got new one's this week! :dude: We can put some Fret Dr. on that board and it might just darken up some. :cool:

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oooh, purdy! I think you need a shot of it in a display case or something. Do you have something you could maybe hang it in and get a picture? :thumb:
That makes me want to keep my Epi Slash since I have the USA Standard and get one of these and display them all together. Of course then I'll have to get the VOS too. Damn GAS!!!!!

Bizarro

Reaction score
I have to say that is one gorgeous looking Goldtop! Congratulations. I wonder why all the Gibson cases are manufactured in Canada?

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's what it says; hard to believe it when any company actually delivers something early these days. Yesterday they told me it was in the system and on the way, and would be here early next week. This morning the guy I worked with called and said, "It's here!"

Hopefully they don't get blown out for selling it early.

Wolf Child

Banned
Reaction score
That's what it says; hard to believe it when any company actually delivers something early these days. Yesterday they told me it was in the system and on the way, and would be here early next week. This morning the guy I worked with called and said, "It's here!"

Hopefully they don't get blown out for selling it early.
We won't tell anyone. Right guys? :slash:

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
He's my Black Magick apprentice.. He's starting to bend reality bit by bit. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

doubletalkinjive

Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow:C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S! I must say that Slash sig. Goldtop reeeeaaally looks extremely nice especially in those great 'in-person' pictures! The darkback is so tasty for a goldtop! Now, this one has to be inspired by that legendary pre-historic 57' goldtop which he played in the old days. Real ear-eye candy! ::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: :slash::slash::slash::slash:

Latest Threads