Significant Tonal Improvement Changing Klusons for Grovers

smallstar67

Reaction score
Yep, the more things change the more they stay the same. I’m not one of those, I just read them and scratch my head
Absolutely True. Like any hobby, there are people out there to sell you anything and everything under the sun. When I was younger I read Guitar like it was the bible for that month, pedal boards filled with utter nonsense, constant gear changes. As i got older I realized it was all about feel and playing ability, not pedals or effects.
Most of the changes experienced in things like tuner switch out are there, but they are microscopic changes only the player would notice. Long story short, get an axe you are comfortable with, plug it straight into a quality amp and JUST PLAY.

guitardon

Reaction score
Absolutely True. Like any hobby, there are people out there to sell you anything and everything under the sun. When I was younger I read Guitar like it was the bible for that month, pedal boards filled with utter nonsense, constant gear changes. As i got older I realized it was all about feel and playing ability, not pedals or effects.
Most of the changes experienced in things like tuner switch out are there, but they are microscopic changes only the player would notice. Long story short, get an axe you are comfortable with, plug it straight into a quality amp and JUST PLAY.
Yep, we’re on the same page. Truthfully throughout my whole life I’ve only use reverb when I play. Recently I bought a little MX carbon copy delay. Sometimes I throw that on when I’m out there but it’s hard to adjust delay in a large room. I try to paddleboard and I got five or six paddles and I just laughed at myself because I knew I never use them so I sold everything, For a loss of course. As for guitars like you say earlier and I had 22 at one time most of them were historic’s. Since then I’ve paired down to only two. I keep it that way because one is primary in a second as back up in case it goes in the shop. I’m happy as a clam with my new Brazilian and it will be with me till I die. So I understand what you’re saying they’ll try to sell you everything under the sun and I even tried letting them once and it was just a joke. Shit I’m a blues player, what the hell am I gonna do with Flange and Chorus etc. Nice chatting with you a lot of times on the forum people can be mean especially on a controversial topic like this. Nice to find a good one out there. Take care

Latest Threads