Signature Advertising IS NOT Allowed to non-sponsors*

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Starting on February 16th, 2009 advertising or promoting a business in your signature area will no longer be allowed, unless you're a paid sponsor, advertiser, or belong in a special pre authorized group; i.e. Contributor/VIP.

Again, if you're paying to sponsor or advertise on MLP, you can have a business link, contact info and/or banner in your signature area.

No banner, no other info related to your business. You can have other links to your band page, MySpace, etc.

Any signature links to business of non sponsors will be disabled .
Repeat offenders may have their links auto censored from any posting on MLP

If you're a regular member, you can have text/images/links in your signature area as long as you're not promoting or advertising another business.

Why I'm doing this? Pretty simple. The server bill is going up, sponsors are paying a lot to have banners and links while others are getting them for free, and this has been the case for almost 2 years now.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Alex.

Thank you.

Attention all *Sponsor*

I wish to thank you for your support & hopefully continuing support of MLP .To help me help protect your vested interest I am asking you to please include a *Sponsor* in all of your thread titles. This will be to help members to know who supports MLP & those who are fly bys .I wish you all the very best & please feel free to PM me with any concerns or needs. Thank you .

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/front-desk/44690-premium-membership-paid-subscriptions.html

Here is what we were offering :
These are the current rates , they may subject to change in the future:

468x60 ROTATING BANNER (with Link) ON MOST PAGES + STICKY THREAD ( Top of forum pages)
1 month = $100
3 months = $270 (10% off)
6 months = $510 (15% off)
12 months = $960 (20% off)

300x250 ROTATING BANNER (with Link) ON FRONT PAGE + STICKY THREAD ( top of homepage)
1 month = $75
3 months = $202.50 (10% off)
6 months = $382.50 (15% off)
12 months = $720 (20% off)

Get additional FREE banner (with 1 year MLP banner subscription) on either Marshall Amp Forum - MarshallForum.com or Music Gear Forum - geartalk.com , depending on your business type

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sponsor_baby.jpg

Latest Threads