~Sigil Pickups~ "Snakebite" Bonamassa Set Released

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I've been working on these since my first days winding, not the Snakebite set in particular but something Bonamassa-ish for my tribute sets as he's one of the biggest reasons I got back into guitar those years ago. I'd tried a lot of different things but nothing was working out so I kept moving to different projects and coming back to the Bonamassa sound over the years whenever I finished something else.

Last year, Oct 2017 was the breakthrough; I was able to see Joe and the crew live at the Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary. My first time seeing Joe and I was as impressed as I could have hoped to be, the entire production was amazing! Joe had a bunch of guitars in the stable and showed them all off multiple times so I did my best to take some cell phone recording and brought the clips home to work from. The results are the now available Bluesman Snakebite set.

The pickups themselves are of course P.A.F. clones, the wind is unique to the set but they measure out at ~7.8/8.4 and use A3/A5 respectively. I've had them in my 03 Standard test guitar for over a month now and every time I plug it in, I'm as happy as the first day they came together.

Link: Snakebite

Last edited:

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest Threads