Show Your Telecasters!!!

Spiteface

Reaction score
tele2.JPG

Started playing my Baja again for the first time in ages on the weekend, restrung it on Monday. Why I let this one sit there neglected for so long I don't know. Feel like beefing the bridge pickup, but I do like the Series switching option. Also, THAT NECK. I had a Squier CV before this, and this was bought mainly because I wanted a fatter neck on my tele.

efstop

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 496488

Started playing my Baja again for the first time in ages on the weekend, restrung it on Monday. Why I let this one sit there neglected for so long I don't know. Feel like beefing the bridge pickup, but I do like the Series switching option. Also, THAT NECK. I had a Squier CV before this, and this was bought mainly because I wanted a fatter neck on my tele.
I missed out on a Baja due to tardiness (and I even had it in my hands and loved it) but my Vintera '50s posted upthread has a nice fat neck, just not a Baja soft v neck.

pondcaster

Reaction score
View attachment 496488

Yep, seeing posts like this always makes me a little sad I sold my Bajas!

Especially my '08 desert sand. Weighed 10 lbs so kept the neck and off it went...

Had a CAR 60s Baja, nothing special there.

Ahhhh, my Fender days. Good times.

bblooz

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread earlier, so I guess I'll post my last shot here too:
Left to right:
2017 CV 50s Blonde
2018 CV 60s Custom
1986 MIJ
2008 50s RoadWorn
2015 50s Partscaster
Fender roasted maple Telecaster neck (future build - LOL)

Telecasters_Nov_2020_02.JPG

Roman4405

Reaction score
1996 MIJ Custom Deluxe. My wife gave it to me for my 40th birthday this year. I love this guitar, it’s the last Tele I have left. Just ordered chrome three saddle bridge, tuners, control plate, knobs, screws, strap buttons and string tree. Not a big fan of the gold.
9837138B-733A-4C7A-9DD6-4C503DD40965.jpeg

Neemo

Reaction score
Partscaster that ive been working on...

I bought an unfinished white ash body (then i added contours and finished it)

SD Seth Lover and Broadcaster PUPs
Kluson nickel plated brass hardware
Creamtone Blend Wiring Harness
Fender 51 Fat U replacement neck

Weighs about 8.5lbs

Attachments

rogue3

Reaction score
just one, for now.:cool2:2014 Mexican Road Worn.Bought new.
Lightweight 2-piece Swamp Ash body.Nitro.Very lightly distressed.
Flatsawn maple neck!(you can tell by the horizontal endgrain),aged slightly worn nitro,modern C.
Tall dunlop frets(6105's).very comfortable.
Very loud and lively acoustically.
IMG_20150426_121823.jpg

Right after this shot, i replaced the oem Bridgeplate, with a Gotoh nickel bridgeplate with individual saddles.And of course a pro setup at the best shop! :cool2:
The Gotoh vintage nickel is full ashtray.Better anchored than the oem(it was warped!),and more mass.And i replaced the tuners with locking vintage nickel Gotoh's. It worked fine.The extra bridge mass gives this guit a kick in the ass! It has great sustain,definition,and sounds wonderful down low.This guitar rocks. Plus the warmth and higher output of the tex-mex pickups.

after 6 years,today, it has lacquer checks all over the body, au naturel. sweet!

Last edited:

Latest Threads