Show your Custom!

Ride on a Pony

Reaction score
I've been gasing for a Norlin-era Custom recently, although I have no money, but I did a search and coudn't find any sort of "Official Norlin Custom Thread"...

One thing I hear constantly about Norlin Customs though is how heavy they are, and I have a pretty bad back. So are there 'lighter' Customs to be found out there? Or are they all 10-14 lbs monsters?

Anyway, lets see them!

Ride on a Pony

Reaction score
Nice!

Elrathia, I was starring at that picture for about a minute before I acutally ralised there were two different guitars in it.. I must have zoned out a little. Beautiful! What years are they?

Duane V, that's pretty slick looking!... exquisite, for want of a better word.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
Nice, Jimbo....nice. A dear old mate of mine has a 73 wine red that he bought new. He's re-fretted it 3 times now and the colour has virtually worn off the front (he teaches so it's played a lot each day).

He wouldn't own anything else.

:thumb:

jimmyq

Reaction score
Thanks Cookie!

The neck is a little on the thin side, I tend to prefer a chunkier neck, but this thing rocks so hard and weighs an F'ing ton, so that more than makes up for it! :)

AlvisX

Reaction score
It's 83-ish Champagne Sparkle but now most of the sparkle is all but faded. I bought it in '98 ,sold it in '06 and bought it back in '08. Like a bad penny ..... Yeah,I wish it had a little more neck

This one belongs to a buddy from high school ,ecxept back in those days he had a DiMarzio super dist in the bridge ,it was required back then....

GibsonByBirth

Banned
Reaction score
The pics in my last post to this this thread didn't come out so well.

The classic wanted in the shot too.

They look good together.

Latest Threads