Show us your red Les Pauls

Becker34

Reaction score
80 lp.jpg

'80 Standard. With bonus red-lined case!

efisch

Reaction score
Some love them... for others, red doesn't work at all. I love red guitars. In particular all red Les Pauls. Let us see yours.
Some love them... for others, red doesn't work at all. I love red guitars. In particular all red Les Pauls. Let us see yours.

Here is mine:
I got this Les Paul Studio 2016 T in Radiant Red the other day. Sensational color. And plays as sensationally as it looks.
1985 Les Paul Studio Custom GR in Ferrari Red w/factory Roland electronics.
1664812348596.png

Louie the Slug

Reaction score

Here is mine:
I got this Les Paul Studio 2016 T in Radiant Red the other day. Sensational color. And plays as sensationally as it looks.
Nice stand! Did you make it? Never mind. Dragon One……..

pondcaster

Reaction score
That thing is nothing short of awesome.
It was. I mean, the first month I had Red I couldn't believe what a nice LP she was. Brightest LP I've ever owned. Played butter-like. Neck profile definitely wasn't the slim ones guys on this board have. Red was nicely chunkier than 60s but not quite 50s. And while most classics have plain tops, Red's was very figured with mineral streaks, a big ring and a bit of flame. I've not seen one like it.

I traded a nice '20 hcb 50s standard for her saving $500 in the process. If you'd have asked me then, no way would I have thought she'd no longer be here.

But about a month after getting her, I bought a 60s standard Unburst from a great MLPer and Red just wasn't getting any play time.

So off she went. Probably should have kept her but, that's life.

zhollywood

Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Holy momma!

No offense to y'all's other red Les Pauls, but since I'm partial to black Les Pauls... this one is stunning to me.

Like @19sixty3 , I've never seen one before either. And All I do is hang out here on MLP. Man that is nice.

Thanks!

It’s a Gibson Les Paul Custom 70’s Made to Measure. It has some 70’s features including a volute. Ebony top, Cardinal Red back and sides. Upgraded with Bare Knuckle Black Dogs, Faber Tone Lock bridge and tailpiece, and locking Grovers. This one is definitely a keeper!

Latest Threads