Show US your MIJ Les Pauls

AML

Reaction score
^ It's a one-piece top. I waited a long time for Tokai to find it for my order, and I wasn't so picky about having a super-flamey top.

Here's one of my former Tokai LSs (one of the small run of veneer-topped relics that - I think - were just made for Europe):

ls artist dandy2.jpg

It's not a Burst, it's not a Bluesbreaker and that's not The Beano comic. ;)

zeneffect

Reaction score
lol, not even close, i only have that one and the lts i pictured earlier. for the most part all edwards have nice tops (at least every one i've had)

$nakepit

Reaction score
WOW !!!!!
Thanks, that was my reaction as well. ;)

Was looking at some other brands, wanting a singlecut type guitar. Was considering a burst this time, instead of a Goldtop, which I think is one of the most classy finishes you can get on a guitar. Came across this one, and had to get it! Now comes the hard part, waiting for it.

zombywoof

Reaction score
Thanks, that was my reaction as well. ;)

Was looking at some other brands, wanting a singlecut type guitar. Was considering a burst this time, instead of a Goldtop, which I think is one of the most classy finishes you can get on a guitar. Came across this one, and had to get it! Now comes the hard part, waiting for it.
I feel your pain.
Throw it up here as well...

currypowder

Reaction score
Match made in heaven! 2002 LS-320 with a set of K&T Weeps. I was always fine with the original Seth Lovers. But the Weeps take it from an already great guitar to the best sounding/playing single cut I've ever owned. It seems to be able to do everything now from tele on steroids spank to edge of breakup blues to overdriven growl. The pickups are fairly low output, so may not be good for the real heavy stuff, but that's not me anyway. Pictured here next to another outstanding MIJ guitar, a History Rugged Finish Tele.

Latest Threads