Show Off Your Les Paul!

elephantrider

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
it sounds different than my other ones, for sure. it's super bright, comparatively. it has push pull pots so it can get downright tele on ya. ...but, it will rip pretty good with some gain. it gives some really nice and controllable feedback when ya crank the amp.

fit and finish are top notch. super nice fiddle.

ucsteve

Reaction score
i've been kinda on the fence about holding on to the 02 MIK since i got the 50s goldtop last year. it currently has the p/u's from my 2018 epi 339 in it. sounds pretty good, plays well and stuff. But now with opening up the bar soon, ive decided it will be the "house gun". So i thought why not collect some signitures on it. Started last night with the John 5 show at our main theater. Got him and Jared to sign it, the 1st of a lot of great guitar players that will scratch the top of it. Think Ill get Prong to sign it in Oct
8-23-21 667.jpg

ucsteve

Reaction score
Fred Garvin
heh, ive used that name for so many years for hotel rooms and stuff.
well played

Jonathan_alvarez

Reaction score
Thanks!

I had that made. It says "Katsu"....that's her name.

It's from the Japanese meaning of "Primal Scream"....the sound a martial artist makes when striking and releasing power. Like a "KEE-YAA" in Karate.

She's my primal scream.
very cool, that's very cool.
I also have a top plus pro (there are some good photos in the forum somewhere)
Mine is more a mellow jazz talker (that's what I like to believe though ). I use it with a VOX 20+ in the "US Blues" 2dn option , that is suppose to sound like a 22W Bruno Cowtipper Pro II 22.
As a reference that amp description goes like this :

This models the 22W Bruno Cowtipper Pro II 22 which owes its existence to a
special friend of VOX, the custom amp designer Tony Bruno. It responds with
extreme sensitivity to your playing touch, and its silky-sweet clean tone be-
comes a crunch sound rich in overtones when you turn up the volume.

AND it mixes very freaking well with the guitar :)

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
I love my little AC10. It's the perfect VOX house, studio, bar amp. I can get that wonderful chime or nasty breakup out of it without blowing the windows out of my house. I had an AC30 and it just had way too much power in the house with any decent "push" to it, plus it was heavy and cumbersome.The 10 fits the bill (for me) perfectly.

Elmore

Reaction score
Hmmm ... The Epiphone Les Paul Standard was first introduced in 1989 and was originally made at the Samick Plant in Korea.
My bad. I did not realize this thread was just for Epiphones. I will remove the pic. My mistake.

Latest Threads