Show Off Your Les Paul!

ucsteve

Reaction score
who did the graphics on that thing its cool looking!! i got another gold top YAY!!
I bought that guitar from a guy who used to take lots of shredder guitars and paint and stencil weird things like that Dali, and other stuff. but he had that one LP style which until i got there i didnt know it was a bolt on. i also was like wtf neck is this? but its actually a pretty decent gibson style from frog knows where. Which i prefer anyway. The rest was just well, let me try this, let me try that. I was gonna take it down completely but as i was doing it, and all those old layers of paint coming up, every time someone saw it, it was all oohs and ahhh, thats cool. So finally gave in and started playing with the layers at the bottom and on the sides. The rest is all tung oil, cherry red stain, coffee grinds, spliff ashes, and failed experiments ha

rbraad68

Reaction score
done 01.jpg

what's better than a 59 LP ??? 2 59 LP's !!! just finished with the new one. damm thing plays nice. i bought the faber aged nickel to put on the gold one. I wound up taking the coves off the burst buckers kinda makes the guitar look cleaner. i also got a line on another 59 it's the southern fade trying to work something out with the guy.

I have a 50's standard gold top husk i'm going to list here soon i figured i tell you guys first. the thing is mint bassicly a new guitar....below is a picture of the 50s standard it's totally mint... just imagine that as a husk...

Attachments

Latest Threads