Show of hands on who's doing a pre-order on a 2020?

skydog

Reaction score
Just curious. I personally am going to wait until the retailers have them in stock before ordering.
My plan too. Lately, it seems manufacturers attempt to create a shortage by issuing a small initial quantity. It's cheaper for them to make a known quantity based on pre-orders; dipping their toe to test the waters vs. producing too many and having to discount them if not all that popular. I get it, but what's in it for me? Didn't PRS include a premium case with the first run of silver sky models?

rifflearner

Reaction score
Gotta get my hands on a few before I buy, but I'm definitely lusting after a non-weight-relieved Epi 60s Standard.

rxbandit

Reaction score
I'll have to try em out in a store first, but am interested. Look like nice guitars

1all's Pub

Reaction score
Not a pre-order type guy. Especially when we are talking about a renovation of the product line like Epi is doing. I will want to see these in passing before making my final decision. That said, they look fantastic and if all the NAMM reviews are to be believed they live up to the hype. We’ll see, of course, but I suspect I will get a few. ;)

skydog

Reaction score
I ordered a TV yellow Les Paul Special that I found in stock.
It should be in my hands on Friday.
Pics required by Sunday, or your post will be deleted!

integra evan

Reaction score
Waiting for a Special to hit stock in store so I can try it out. Looks killer at a nice price point.

gcbike

Reaction score
MUST RESIST but ebony board and maple top,slim neck on the custom is making it difficult

King Minimoose

Reaction score
I asked my local store to order a Junior for me. I have no obligation to buy it if don't like it, but they don't know when it's coming in.

Tanner

Reaction score
Trying to decide between a Special or a 61 SG, most likely gonna pull the trigger on a special though

Latest Threads