Should i return new my case?

JMP

Reaction score
Sorry, but the photos don’t readily show and issues. Can you explain what you’re concerned about?

bum

Reaction score
Here is my case...
case1bdone.jpg

Just use it for a while and it will be OK, as long as your guitar is OK inside there is no issue :)

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Slight ripple under the skin. Nothing to worry about. As the case gets moved around it will get scuffs. My Explorer case has a small piece (maybe 1mm square) missing on the front where you can easily see it. If it bothers me in the future I'll put a sticker over it :)

cherrick

Reaction score
Return it.
You know you'll never have another good night's sleep unless you get a perfect, new case (which you paid for).
Yes, structurally probably the case is adequate. But you didn't pay for adequate. You paid for a new, perfect case.

Return it. And sleep well.

bwillard

Reaction score
If it were me, I would return it. If it bothers you enough to post about it, then it is always going to bother you. That looks like one of those hard to replace, expensive cases too.

If it was my case, I wouldn't have asked. I would have already had them replace it.

Phil W

Reaction score
Return it; you paid for a case not someone's poor diy project.
I bought an R9 for £4600 in 2011 and the Gibson Custom case (black) had clearly been assembled by a senile blind monkey. One expects better ...

mudface

Boo Bee
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't ever post a picture of yourself............. we would give you some serious things to think about.... :p

If that case is not what you paid for,.... by all means send that turkey back... get your money's worth.

throwaway1997

Reaction score
Don't ever post a picture of yourself............. we would give you some serious things to think about.... :p

If that case is not what you paid for,.... by all means send that turkey back... get your money's worth.
you might be wrong on that one
i am a model...

bungle

Reaction score
Looks like it was maybe dropped on end. If you can, get it replaced.

mjross

Reaction score
If you are gigging with this case, I do not care how much you try to protect it, eventually it will look like the case in comment #4 thus, why bother. However, if it is a show case in your studio you are probably thinking of sending it back.

HonestAl

Reaction score
Aaaah, I thought this one was going too well.
Do you intend to take your guitar / case out of your house? If so, my thought / experience would be that it'll soon be worse so learn to love it. If not and it's going to stay pristine, then if you feel the need take it back, get a new one, then leave that one in the cardboard box and wrapping it came in.

musicmaniac

Reaction score
Is it just the vinyl or is the wood cracked/warped? If you can live with it get a discount. If not send it back.

Latest Threads