Should I get a Squidward Tattoo?

acstorfer

Reaction score
I need a cover-up on a wolf tattoo that looks like an attack sheep. The guy was stoned and fvcked it all up 30 years ago. I'm gonna get my wife (an artist) to draw a Pink Floyd something over it and get it drilled in permanent like.

Probably something from Darkside of the Moon since it's the greatest piece of music ever done. (yea, I said it....come at me bro!) :)
4E4F9CB4-BB7F-4395-B03E-EE31B855EBBE.jpeg

filtersweep

Reaction score
The trend will reverse. I think a lot of people will regret getting tattoos.
I have a decent amount of ink- don’t regret any of the content- however - the one thing I never anticipated: having kids who would be fascinated with them.

Granted my youngest is nine- but the thought of her ever getting a tattoo....

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
The trend will reverse. I think a lot of people will regret getting tattoos.
I have zero ink.

My daughter has a few now.

My best friend and jamming buddy is a tattoo artist. Emphasis on artist.
He also does custom painting for cars, trucks, and a ton of motorcycles.

I've been around a ton of people who have ink.

The one's who usually regret getting tattooed are the ones who put other peoples names on their skin. That and the guy/gall who gets drunk and never put any thought into what they were doing.

I know guys and gals well in their 70's.
For the one's who have more then one tattoo.
I've never seen/heard any complaints or regrets about the ink they sport.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr Krabs.............money.money,money.money!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a blank canvas at 60.
My dad is 65 a he recently got 2 very large tattoos. He had one from back in the day. We go to the tattoo parlor together. Each time he got inked I got inked too. He wants another and I want squidward so we will probably go together again.

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
My dad is 65 a he recently got 2 very large tattoos. He had one from back in the day. We go to the tattoo parlor together. Each time he got inked I got inked too. He wants another and I want squidward so we will probably go together again.
Sounds like a plan. My opinion is that it doesn’t matter what people think. Let’s say everyone else likes it, you get it done, and decide that you don’t like it as much as some of the others options you considered. You know? That would suck. So I say go nuts and post it when done.

Pete M

Reaction score
I just watched the stupid tattoo youtube guy talk and talk about some...oh just shut the hell up stupid tattoo guy! All fashion this and fashion that and blah, blah, blah. Here's the way I see it - do whatever makes you happy. Post photos with spoons if your camera works!

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't know man,...Squidward is pretty......delicious.

71X1Hyqxh0L._SL1500_.jpg

I so do not get the desire for tattoos. Hell I cannot even stand looking at the same clothes for very long. So I do not understand the desire for a permanent mark on the body that slowly turns green.
But if it makes you happy, I say go ahead. Get Gary the snail too
My first tattoo took about 8 hours. I was extremely angry at the world at the time and genuinely wanted to get stabbed a million times. It was cathartic.

..can't speak for others.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ive decided im 100% gonna get the tattoo.... i just need to decide on the image and placement.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna get the squidward tattoo this spring.