Should I get a Squidward Tattoo?

redjunior

Ooooh, the colors....
Premium Member
Reaction score
You got SpongeBob, why not a SquidWard? Those two were pretty much inseparable.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
im thinking it might happen in the next few months. i just gotta decide where i want to put him at.

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but....
Sure go ahead as long as I don't have to hear some uninteresting story about how it means something soooooo deep to you. For God's sakes people have to tell me some stupid meaning behind every tattoo and each time I just want to stick a knife in my eye. It is kind of like the "I'm spiritual, but not religious" conversation. Then I get to hear about yoga and some lily white dumbass tell me about some ancient eastern religion next. I remember things in my mind, not with a tattoo. I have a small tattoo on my back. It brings memories of being a dumbass kid on mushrooms in Fort Collins Colorado over 20 years ago.

acstorfer

Reaction score
If I can get Henery Hawk then you have my thumbs up! I got mine because my nickname in the Air Force was Chicken Hawk though so it’s not really about Henery.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Life is to short. Go for it.

Last edited:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
okay . you already have a bunch of others __ including the Sponge Bob one . you're marked . it doesn't matter if other people think that you should get a Squidward or not . seems that you have a theme going , so my opinion is " why not ? "

a short commentary on the why a person shouldn't

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
I need a cover-up on a wolf tattoo that looks like an attack sheep. The guy was stoned and fvcked it all up 30 years ago. I'm gonna get my wife (an artist) to draw a Pink Floyd something over it and get it drilled in permanent like.

Probably something from Darkside of the Moon since it's the greatest piece of music ever done. (yea, I said it....come at me bro!) :)

dissaffected

Reaction score
I so do not get the desire for tattoos. Hell I cannot even stand looking at the same clothes for very long. So I do not understand the desire for a permanent mark on the body that slowly turns green.
But if it makes you happy, I say go ahead. Get Gary the snail too