Votes: 28 32.2%
  • No!

Votes: 59 67.8%

• Total voters

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
oh man, i love you guys, and this forum... im sitting here at the computer with people walking by and i keep cracking up and laughing... and im the only one sitting here.... lmao

spacebubby

The MLP Princess
Reaction score
Bole is laughing hysterically at that right now. :laugh2: He said, "Tell him I said 'That's awsome!'"

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bole is laughing hysterically at that right now. :laugh2: He said, "Tell him I said 'That's awsome!'"
ITS RAW BABY! RAW! Im talkin bout slap yo 2nd cousin's removed uncle in the face while you aint got nothin' on but a pair of neon green draws RAW... this thread is now APE SHIT CITY BABY! IM TALKIN APPPEEE SHHHIITTTT CITTTYYYY

::rick flair WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO::

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
no! go to tasty freeze! lmao..... you dont see many of those around anymore lol, if at all!

spacebubby

The MLP Princess
Reaction score
You know how many things are open at 1am? McDonald's and Waffle House. :shock:

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You know how many things are open at 1am? McDonald's and Waffle House. :shock:
you ever notice its always at least one guy in the waffel house with a cig behind his ear and a toothpick in his mouth with his foot proped up on the chair talking to one of the waitresses?

spacebubby

The MLP Princess
Reaction score
We've seen some strange things in diners after 1am. :shock: :laugh2:

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We've seen some strange things in diners after 1am. :shock: :laugh2:
me and becky ate at one in NC about 2 years ago around 2 am... we were the only customers in the place, and they had two people working, a waitress and a cook... they were STRAAANNNGE.... i left her a 20 dollar tip for a cup of coffee lol. she provided me and becky with great conversation so she earned it :laugh2:

spacebubby

The MLP Princess
Reaction score
me and becky ate at one in NC about 2 years ago around 2 am... we were the only customers in the place, and they had two people working, a waitress and a cook... they were STRAAANNNGE.... i left her a 20 dollar tip for a cup of coffee lol. she provided me and becky with great conversation so she earned it :laugh2:
Oh I bet! :thumb:

brianbzed

Reaction score
I didnt know that :hmm:

So that means I will never be able to drink tequila without puking again?
Try drinking REALLY good tequila! The 100% Blue Agave, well-aged variety. Don't chug it! Sip it a little at a time.:D That shouldn't make you sick.:applause:

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
My local McD has $1 Double Cheeseburgers right now...they should be called crack-burgers, I tell ya...

BB

armann

Reaction score
After I eat McDonalds I get tired and don't feel so good so I stopped...

Stowburst

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
After reading this thread I went out and got a Big Mac meal for lunch....now I have to wait for the Mc Comedown....

Adwex

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You know, instead of waiting for that order from Saul to arrive via UPS, you should've flown to San Diego and got yourself a Double-Double Animal Style!! :thumb:

There's one currently under construction nearby to me. I've never eaten there before, but I've also heard good things.

McDonald's breakfasts aren't bad, I love the McGriddle, and of course the Egg McMuffin, but I haven't eaten lunch or dinner there in several decades.

blakem

Reaction score
Do It!! Just don't let PETA know!! They will cane you!

rickym

Reaction score
You know, instead of waiting for that order from Saul to arrive via UPS, you should've flown to San Diego and got yourself a Double-Double Animal Style!! :thumb:

+1000

Double-Double Animal Style with chopped chilies, Animal-Style fries & a Root Beer Float! Had it Tuesday night!

blakem

Reaction score
+1000

Double-Double Animal Style with chopped chilies, Animal-Style fries & a Root Beer Float! Had it Tuesday night!
I was in California a few years ago and went to a In -n- out Burger..it was great... YUMMY!:naughty:

My Les Paul Classifieds