Shocking and graphic

Rando375

Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is this site turning into Liveleak..they broil dogs alive with propane torches there go find the vids if you wanto be disturbed and extremely enraged-baby soup does not suprise me and no i aint posting any of that shit.
2 photos on MLP = Liveleak

source-3.gif

Scooter2112

Reaction score
If it's that bad, why wouldn't they just call it Deathleak?

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

"The photographs shown above were taken seriously by a number of law enforcement agencies who viewed them, and both Scotland Yard and the FBI investigated the matter, trying to determine when and where the pictures were taken and the identities of those appearing in them.

The origins of the images were quickly uncovered: The man in the photographs was not a restaurant patron enjoying a common Taiwanese dish, but Chinese performance artist Zhu Yu, who staged a conceptual shock piece called “Eating People” at a Shanghai arts festival in 2000."

Scooter2112

Reaction score

"The photographs shown above were taken seriously by a number of law enforcement agencies who viewed them, and both Scotland Yard and the FBI investigated the matter, trying to determine when and where the pictures were taken and the identities of those appearing in them.

The origins of the images were quickly uncovered: The man in the photographs was not a restaurant patron enjoying a common Taiwanese dish, but Chinese performance artist Zhu Yu, who staged a conceptual shock piece called “Eating People” at a Shanghai arts festival in 2000."
They should give him a 5 year hitch in the pokey. Just for the shock value, of course.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How many jokes in this thread were premature?
None, they were all aborted.

PS, what's the difference between a truckload of dead babies and a truckload of bowling balls?

You can't unload bowling balls with a pitchfork!

I Break Things

Reaction score
We really should have just annihilated them during the Korean war. Just my opinion.

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
We really should have just annihilated them during the Korean war. Just my opinion.
The US was stepping as lightly as it could vis a vis China. North Korea and South Korea are two separate entities; the war was against NK. You should take anything from SK with a grain or two of salt, as you would with the MSM from any country.

I Break Things

Reaction score
The US was stepping as lightly as it could vis a vis China. North Korea and South Korea are two separate entities; the war was against NK. You should take anything from SK with a grain or two of salt, as you would with the MSM from any country.
I'm aware of all that. I still think both North Korea and China should have been annihilated quickly while we were the only ones with nuclear weapons. It didn't take very long for other countries to figure them out and produce them. Then again, I'm simpleminded with this stuff. Just kill the guy who isn't wearing the flag of your own country or a close ally.