Shipping options - multiple guitars Zenmarket

DannoG56

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to hear the advice of the members here that have used Zenmarket for shipping two guitars together. Neither have cases or gig bags, and are not LPs. Zenmarket hasn’t shown me the specific options for carriers yet, but they do have lots of options.

I could try and find gig bags for them, or just let them bubble wrap and box. These are going to the US.

Thanks in advance, Dan

currypowder

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've used Zenmarket, but in my experience, they pack very well. That being said, I'm not sure that I would have 2 guitars with no padded bags or cases shipped together. I'm not basing that on anything in particular. I guess if they were 2 fairly inexpensive guitars and the shipping savings was significant enough to warrant taking the risk I might consider it.

I tend to use From Japan as my proxy, and there is no way I would ask them to ship 2 unprotected guitars in the same box. But it's not an apples to apples comparison.

eborej

Reaction score
I've had Zenmarket ship many packages containing 2 guitars and have never had any issues. I always have any guitars susceptible to neck breaks in cases. I've had some guitars that could withstand a drop only in bubble wrap and packed with something like a LP in a case without a problem. Zenmarket does a good job of adding extra padding so the guitars are securely cushioned within the package and the shipping boxes they use are made of thicker cardboard.

The only complaint that I have is that the price of shipping by air has been going up steadily over the past 2-3 years. My most recent shipment of 2 guitars has been the most expensive yet. I'm starting to question whether it makes sense going forward for low to mid level guitars.

Last edited:

Roxy13

Reaction score
I've done it many times with Jauce but not with Zenmarket so I can't comment on ZM's packing.

And I did it as well for a member here who had shipped me a guitar for work and had bought one from me as well, and I reused a Jauce box and their foam packets.

DannoG56

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Previously I had ordered a non guitar item through Zemnmarket and the packaging was over the top secure. I’ll see what they present me with for options.

Latest Threads