Sheptone ?

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place for this so I apologize if it isn't. Monday & Tuesday I got an email from Sheptone stating the following.

"We’ve Got A Winner

Congratulations ??? (you didn’t include your name but you did enter your email). You have been selected as this month’s winner. You get to receive your choice of one set of Sheptone pickups at no cost. Reply to your separate email notification I sent your winning email address with what set you want, the options you need, and your complete mailing address. Thanks for subscribing to the newsletter."

So I emailed Sheptone and nothing. I finally got a response when Jonesy (thanks again) gave me the phone number Thursday night and I called and left a message. He sent the following message to my email.

"It states that you need to reply to the separate email notification that I sent to your winning email address. Please reply to that email notification with the requested information and I will get you taken care of. "

I responded that I haven't seen the separate email and asked if he could send it again. I haven't heard anything since. It's Saturday night and I must say I'm a little miffed.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Sounds like that email went out to the entire mail list, not just you, the way I’m reading it. It’s an announcement of the (monthly?) giveaway and they are trying to get the winner to respond. If you didn’t get that “separate email” then you are not the winner they are looking for. ...at least, that’s how I read it. :dunno:

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Sounds like that email went out to the entire mail list, not just you, the way I’m reading it. It’s an announcement of the (monthly?) giveaway and they are trying to get the winner to respond. If you didn’t get that “separate email” then you are not the winner they are looking for. ...at least, that’s how I read it. :dunno:
That makes sense

LP1865

Reaction score
No I think it's only you.
I'm also subscribed to their mailing list yet I did not receive any such mail.
I should point out that I haven't been receiving any of their mails since November

strayedstrater

Reaction score
Does your email sort out junk mail and put it in a separate folder?

With mine, I've had emails put in the junk folder from the same address as other mail that goes into my new folder. (And your separate email from Sheptone might be a different address than their normal one, so it might look like spam to an algorithm.)

AJK1

Reaction score
Correct

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I thought that too James. But why did I get two emails on two separate days and why didn't he just say that? I thought maybe that's what it was. Oh well. thanks for your replies!

Latest Threads