She’s a killer N(vintage) SD

bluesoul

Reaction score
6E038DC7-83DC-4B0A-9FED-026EA6172B5B.jpeg

68 Strat. This one has the juice!

bluesoul

Reaction score
Some interesting specs on this one:
Has an oval 60’s med neck profile rather than the D shape profile that many late 60’s strats have.
Nitro body and neck …. just before poly
Brazilian rosewood board…. you see them on a few late 60’s strats but not the norm.
Refretted…. who ever did it was a master! The thing plays so well! Board seems a tad flatter too!
Just a tad over 7 lbs…. lively rascal!
Smokey smell….. seen a few bars! Smokey guitars sound great ( at least I think so)

I shall play the living shit out of this thing!!!

bluesoul

Reaction score
Oops left one cool thing out… kept the deeper body contour!

Sorry to ramble on… But this thing is so fucking badass! I am 63 and given the choice between a super hot chick or this 68… I will take the strat, jerk off in the shower and wake up the next day with a killer guitar that doesn’t ask me about shit I can’t answer!

danohat

Reaction score
I got one just like it....but almost 30 years newer. Sweet guitar.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Oops left one cool thing out… kept the deeper body contour!

Sorry to ramble on… But this thing is so fucking badass! I am 63 and given the choice between a super hot chick or this 68… I will take the strat, jerk off in the shower and wake up the next day with a killer guitar that doesn’t ask me about shit I can’t answer!

Also 63 and if a hot chick asked if I wanted super sex I'd ask what kind of soup is it? :hmm:

Twenty years from now. :run:

bluesoul

Reaction score
Also 63 and if a hot chick asked if I wanted super sex I'd ask what kind of soup is it? :hmm:

Twenty years from now. :run:
Might want to make that a signature! Pretty fucking good ya know!

Last edited:

msalama

Reaction score
Congrats man, that's a killer Strat! Must've set you back some in this day and age though...

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, that is super nice.

Strats take great cheesecake photos as well as any Sports Illustrated swimsuit model!

Congrats on a killer guitar.

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That. Is. Sweet! Did it come with the black tolex case?

I love the CBS-era larger headstocks, with the '68 and upward larger black "Fender" logo. The small Pre-CBS headstocks with the spaghetti logo just doesn't do it for me.

bluesoul

Reaction score
That. Is. Sweet! Did it come with the black tolex case?

I love the CBS-era larger headstocks, with the '68 and upward larger black "Fender" logo. The small Pre-CBS headstocks with the spaghetti logo just doesn't do it for me.
Came with a newer case…. however, I have one from 69 that has been sitting around for years. Lucky on that part!

Latest Threads