Shatner is going to space aboard Bezos’ New Shepard rocket

efstop

The dickens you say!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One commenter on a feed that allowed comments said that they didn't just send James T. Kirk into space, but T.J. Hooker and Denny Crane, too!

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
She really gets her points across.
She must have been given a very nice settlement when she was bumped from the show.
At least they brought her back for several movies and Voyager.
All these years, she never revealed who harassed her during those first 8 episodes.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
People are still too stupid to explore space, let alone colonize Mars (or any other planet).. I’ll just sit back and watch.. maybe it will finally be a TV show worth viewing.. Elon Musk can suck a donkey dick.. he’s a grade A assclown.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I met two former nasa emplyees when i lived in London in the eighties. We hung out for a while, I remeber they used to talk about how much coke they did back then, and how cheap and available it was, the way they talked it sounded like a lot of people were doing it at Nasa back then, was a bit scary to hear to be honest.

LP121

Reaction score
She must have been given a very nice settlement when she was bumped from the show.
At least they brought her back for several movies and Voyager.
All these years, she never revealed who harassed her during those first 8 episodes.
Pretty sure we all know who that was.

Latest Threads