Shatner is going to space aboard Bezos’ New Shepard rocket

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a shame that the remarkably-beautiful (and also very talented) Grace Lee Whitney was bumped from the show. At first, she was going to be Kirk's love interest, but then Roddenberry decided Kirk would do better as a Casanova/male-slut character.

Remember that green chicka he diddled? They never got in to what he caught from her, but someone who's skin is solid green is bound to be infected with something.

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy is 90. He ain't gonna make it.
What are the max Gs for the New Shepard? The Space Shuttle topped out a 3Gs. John Glenn was 13 years younger, and was in pretty good physical shape compared to Shatner when he got the Space Shuttle ride.

But at age 90, I'd probably go just for the experience. If it going to kill him, I hope it is during re-entry so that he can enjoy his time up there.

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to say that the thrill is over too quickly, but that's what she said.
I get that a lot, too. We need to tease them more.

I didn't get that from my first one though. She had multiple, continuous ones. When most women say, "STOP! STOP! STOP!" this girl just kept rolling along. I didn't know when to stop!

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where no 90 year old will ever come back from, or ever be able to go again. Kirk out. Cue music.

Latest Threads