Sharing Joy

SneakySnakeLady

MLP Snake Lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Howdy folks, I don't post much anymore, but for anybody that still knows me, I just wanted to share some happy with you guys. One of my biggest dreams in life was always to be a mother, and I reached a point in life at one point where I didn't know if that would happen. But God puts you where you need to be in life, and I'm happy to share my Willow, who will be 8 weeks old Saturday. She is the love and light of my life, and has her daddy and I wrapped around her finger already. I can't even begin to describe this love - it's something my own parents used to tell me growing up that I'd only understand when I had a child of my own and they were right. :) She is a happy baby that is loved by her parents, grandparents, aunts , uncles and tons of family. She is growing and learning new things every day and I'm loving every minute of it!

SneakySnakeLady

MLP Snake Lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Treasure very moment - they grow up so fast.
That is no joke, they really do! I can't believe she's almost hit 8 weeks and she keeps pushing to hit milestones early to the point where the whole family is like good lord child slow down! Lol

Latest Threads