Shakira Attacked

Matt_21

Reaction score
I muted my computer and started the She Wolf video. I made it about a minute before thinking, "Oh wait, I'm at work." and turned it off. May watch some more later lol

Matt_21

Reaction score
What I want to know is, why do animals hate Shakira?

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
"In 2013, one city police officer attempted to take charge of the problem himself and shot at a boar with his service revolver, but missed and hit his partner instead."

Ummm, maybe teach them how to shoot at moving wild pigs without hitting other officers in the process?

pnuggett

Reaction score
"In 2013, one city police officer attempted to take charge of the problem himself and shot at a boar with his service revolver, but missed and hit his partner instead."

Ummm, maybe teach them how to shoot at moving wild pigs without hitting other officers in the process?
I don't know if that course will be added in the new budget.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score

I kinda picture it like when Han Solo was running from that bunch of storm troopers shooting back over his shoulder.

Scooter2112

Reaction score

Missed one pig but got the other. :shock:

Latest Threads