Sex offender dies while raping elderly woman

LongBeach

Reaction score
Sounds good to be CS.
They need to go bye bye.
We pay for them to survive in prison

LiveOak

Reaction score
Justice, but as already said, it is a shame that the victim had to suffer the rape before he died.

Lungo

Reaction score
I'd be ok with dropping sex offenders off on an island somewhere to fend for themselves the rest of their lives. We have plenty of spots out in the Aleutians.

45WinMag

Reaction score
seems like i remember rapists getting the gas chamber when
i was growing up, maybe they should go back to that.
You can thank an extremely flawed Supreme Court decision in Coker v. Georgia for our failure to adequately punish rapists since 1977. This decision ended the death penalty for rape in the US. The far left dominated court even went so far as to say that rape does not cause "serious injury."

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I'd be ok with dropping sex offenders off on an island somewhere to fend for themselves the rest of their lives. We have plenty of spots out in the Aleutians.
Being uneasy with the death penalty in most of its applications, I think this would be an acceptable substitute for it, in most cases. I make two exceptions: child molestation and murder-for-hire.

Byron999

Reaction score
They are driven, however, it is not as much sexually driven as it is about power and control. Most likely that drive will find expression in some other way and probably result in victims, castrated or not.

Lock them up, its the only way to be sure. Having been involved with the treatment of SOs for some years, locked away is the safest bet on preventing more victims. IMO people who commit sexual crimes, murder, violent hideous crimes, forfeit any right to live within the community, ever again.

JonMan94

Reaction score
sex offenders of all sorts have one of two options:

be castrated or DIE.

no life prison sentances, thats why our system SUCKS.

JakeM

Reaction score
I do not know how to even respond to this post. Rape is rape. Child melestation is child melestation.

This forcing of ones self upon another is among the sickest shit a person can do.

My hope is that these type of people get raped in prison by the biggest willy one has ever seen.

Picking up girls and getting laid is one thing rape is another.

Ps. The way you responded makes me wonder:shock:
Not saying I think Rape is ok but the fact that YOU think a rapist should be raped is a bit contradictory. You said that forcing ones self upon another is wrong but for it to happen to them is still wrong. 2 wrongs don't make a right. He deserved to die but to say one thing and then contradict it with the polar opposite is a bit silly to me:thumb:

jake

MNDZA

Reaction score
Not saying I think Rape is ok but the fact that YOU think a rapist should be raped is a bit contradictory. You said that forcing ones self upon another is wrong but for it to happen to them is still wrong. 2 wrongs don't make a right. He deserved to die but to say one thing and then contradict it with the polar opposite is a bit silly to me:thumb:

jake
He deserves to die, but if he gets raped then it's wrong? I don't get it.
He deserves the same fate as his victims. Eye for an eye is great....it lets the criminals see how their victims felt.......then you can kill him.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Eye-for-an-eye is not necessarily great. I'd rather have objective justice meted out by rational, disinterested observers. Eye-for-an-eye is merely a sop to an understandable thirst for revenge, but it doesn't necessarily address the root problem.

This is why I don't favor castration for rapists. It does nothing to address their basic problem, which is a pathological lust for power.

JakeM

Reaction score
He deserves to die, but if he gets raped then it's wrong? I don't get it.
He deserves the same fate as his victims. Eye for an eye is great....it lets the criminals see how their victims felt.......then you can kill him.
I just said that because Chris mentioned how he hates how someone could push themselves onto another person yet he suggests that it happen to him. I just thought what he said was stupid. I didnt say however that the guy didnt deserve to die or suffer...but we are going in circles here so this is pointless in me explaining.

Latest Threads