Sex offender dies while raping elderly woman

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
One of the sickest stories.........Too much excitement was too much.

Why don't sex offenders get life in prison?

A 53-year-old man died of a suspected heart attack while in the act of raping a 77-year-old woman, police investigators in Tivoli, Texas said this week.

Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez, 53 (pictured), smelled of alcohol when he climbed into bed with her and held a pocket knife to the woman's throat, she reportedly told police.

A short while later he stopped having sex with her and decided to rest, and according to The Corpus Christi Caller, that's when he just "rolled over and died."

Police said they suspected he suffered a heart attack after riding his bicycle two miles to the woman's home. His body was reportedly sent to the Nueces County medical examiner for autopsy.

Gutierrez was a registered sex offender who was released from prison in 2008, the report noted. His record included aggravated sexual assault and indecency with a child.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
served the f'r right, but too bad he didnt die breaking in
before he attacked her

LarsK

Reaction score
There are no shortcuts in life.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Sick stuff. I hope the woman is alright. I don't believe in Hell. When I hear a story like this I hope I'm wrong. I can picture a nice hot spike up his a-hole for eternity. Why do they let these animals loose?

morats8up

Reaction score
Bring back a few medieval attitude adjusters and this $hit would be dramatically reduced!

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
I do not believe that sexual predators are able to be rehabilitated. They should all have the option to be castrated or life in prison!
I mean, biologically speaking, our entire purpose as men is to stick our willy in a girl and let 'em have it.

Sexual drive is so much the biggest part of us psychologically that when some of us take it too far, we tend to stay there. :rolleyes:

chriseskew24

Reaction score
I mean, biologically speaking, our entire purpose as men is to stick our willy in a girl and let 'em have it.

Sexual drive is so much the biggest part of us psychologically that when some of us take it too far, we tend to stay there. :rolleyes:
I do not know how to even respond to this post. Rape is rape. Child melestation is child melestation.

This forcing of ones self upon another is among the sickest shit a person can do.

My hope is that these type of people get raped in prison by the biggest willy one has ever seen.

Picking up girls and getting laid is one thing rape is another.

Ps. The way you responded makes me wonder:shock:

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
That's right up the road from me...nothing on the local news about it. Tivoli isn't even a town, it's a 3 way intersection and a Dairy Queen.

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
I do not know how to even respond to this post. Rape is rape. Child melestation is child melestation.

This forcing of ones self upon another is among the sickest shit a person can do.

My hope is that these type of people get raped in prison by the biggest willy one has ever seen.

Picking up girls and getting laid is one thing rape is another.

Ps. The way you responded makes me wonder:shock:
Hey man. I should have clarified. :laugh2:

I meant that some of us guys take it too far and that they don't change after that usually.

All I was saying is that when a guy does something crazy that involves sexual drive, i.e. rape, that mental thought process doesn't often leave.

I'm all good in the noggin, I swear. :thumb:

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
Well if this happened in Texas ... the guy got off easy dieing ,,, before he could spend a few years on death row and then be executed ... all the while knowing his fate but not knowing as well ... cept Texas is good on the death penalty ... number one in the US for taking care of business ... some folk innocent of the crime that condemned them ... prolly a few ... but they ain't innocent ...

upl8tr

Reaction score
There's not a day in my life where I don't say or hear someone else say;

"you couldn't make it up"

Now i truly know why..............:shock:

skingy

~darkburst lover~
Reaction score
forget prison - because we would have to pay for them to be there. castration, and send 'em back out into the world.

Latest Threads