Service interrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott1970

Reaction score
A co worker's wife sings gospel songs at churchs all throughout the South regularly. She stays booked year round, loves what she does, and makes good money going it.

Today she was at a church in Vonore, Tennessee in the middle of a song when the preacher stopped the entire service and stated he'd be right back. A minute later the congregation heard a gunshot followed by the preacher returning to the pulpit and declaring the church service back on.

Turns out he shot a dog in the middle of the church service. My friend's wife doesn't know all the details, but she stated a dog had been barking non stop since the service had started. There wasn't anymore barking when he returned.

I don't know any of the details surrounding the preacher shooting the dog, and I'm not posting this to condemn anyone without any additional facts. I do find it amusing that my friend's wife goes to some REALLY deep woods backcountry churches throughout Tennessee which adds to the hilarity of the entire event.

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
If that is what you got out of my post then sure. It's a laugh riot. I only wish more things had gotten killed.

Well you did say it added to the hilarity of the event, implying that the event was hilarious and even more so since your friends wife attends these crazy churches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads