Seriously? My behavior was considered PREDATORY???

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
And I hold the door open for just about anybody, and I will check out a woman's ass, unless she's with a guy because that's just being disrespectful

Boss 302

Premium Member
Reaction score
A good friend of mine, who is also a Member here, once commented that "I can't win".

If I hold the door open they abuse me, if I don't hold the door open they abuse me.

He has a point, in today's day & age.

Me, I hold the door open for everyone............young, old, male, female, white, yellow, pink, black, blue I just don't gibe a 7uck because I was brought up to be polite & do the right thing. So if I hit the door first that is what I'm going to do.

So if a Women got shitty with me for opening a door for her, she can go & take a really long walk off a short Pier.

To be fair though, my Wife, Daughter & female friends all agree with me on this one.

:cheers2:
I work with some younger ladies.
I hold the door open for them, it's called manners.
They always say thank you, they appreciate it.

And no, I am not staring at their arse.
Although it's hard not to.
I am old enough to be their father.

TrippyStormtrooper

Reaction score
Wear dark glasses. Convince them you’re blind. Tell them the traumatic story of how your brother drowned in a wash bin. Learn the piano. Become savant level. Once people believe you, use that to your advantage to look at all the butts you can.

stiff fingers

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a cane which I use in my right hand, and most commercial doors open out to the right. So for me it's a it's hold the door handle with the left hand and pivot 90 degrees. Women exploit this, walk past, blocking me, or even knocking me off balance. And then say thank you. As if their rudeness was my act of chivalry. To be honest many people exploit disabilities, but women are worse than children.

lancpudn

Reaction score
That happened to me a couple of years ago, I held the door open for a women and she looked at me as if she'd trodden in something nasty, She never said anything!!!! I should have waited til she came out and shut the door on her. :mad2:

meatball

Reaction score
I would have said. If you had one I would have stared at it it

Banastre

Reaction score
I'm in Iowa, not in a small town but certainly not in LA or NY. I hold the door open if I get there first, either to the side to let an elderly person in first, or if there is a couple, or do the walk through first/twist and hold it open behind you.
If there is a herd of teenagers, I usually do get one or two that actually do say 'thank you' in amongst the important other stuff being jabbered about. Either they appreciated what I did, were raised that way, or just bored with what 'Madison' was going on about, I can't say for sure.

Latest Threads