Seriously? My behavior was considered PREDATORY???

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Yep, held a door open for a woman, and was accused to doing it so I could look at her ass...A move that is considered predatory.

*grabs telescope...hunting for the asteroid*

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA
And did you respond with "I don't need to do that to see your ass....the astronauts on the ISS can see your ass"?

Or how about "Predatory? If you were my prey you wouldn't know it, until it was too late sunshine!"

How about "CERTAINLY NOT!!.................................................................. I'm a tits man."?

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Honestly, 1000 replies flashed through my head...but I was just glad she was walking AWAY from me.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
Yep, held a door open for a woman, and was accused to doing it so I could look at her ass...A move that is considered predatory.

Well, did you?

RAG7890

Reaction score

A good friend of mine, who is also a Member here, once commented that "I can't win".

If I hold the door open they abuse me, if I don't hold the door open they abuse me.

He has a point, in today's day & age.

Me, I hold the door open for everyone............young, old, male, female, white, yellow, pink, black, blue I just don't gibe a 7uck because I was brought up to be polite & do the right thing. So if I hit the door first that is what I'm going to do.

So if a Women got shitty with me for opening a door for her, she can go & take a really long walk off a short Pier.

To be fair though, my Wife, Daughter & female friends all agree with me on this one.

:cheers2:

DADGAD

Reaction score
At least the look was free and there were no fees.

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You know, I hold the door open for folks-- males, females, whatever-- pretty much every day. It's basically kind of a habit of mine.

In all the years that I've been courteous enough to do that-- which means, since I was a kid-- I only had two people get bent out of shape about it. One was an attractive younger female... and the other was an unattractive female county judge.

I did the same thing for both of them: let go of the door just in time that they almost got smacked in the face by it, but in such a manner that it could have simply been that I expected them to catch it. Neither of them called me on it.

Today, yesterday, and probably tomorrow, I am likely to hold the door for somebody. I'll be surprised if anybody gets upset with me. But then, I don't really stand there like a doorman or generally even look at the person I've caught the door for, and instead just hold it open long enough for them to be under control with it when I let go.

Sometimes I kind of have my back turned towards them as they approach the door. I don't seek eye contact because... well, because it's just a casual courtesy and not anything formal or whatever.

My personal appearance might have something to do with their lack of opprobrium as well-- though honestly I think it's just that I'm casual and most likely come off looking like I'm just holding that door out of sheer habit...

...which is pretty much the case.

--R

ETA: You know what else I do and get away with? I tend to refer to friendly females as "sweetie"-- and none of them ever seemed upset to hear it. But then: that's an old habit too, and I don't tend to be looking like a wolf when I'm speaking to women anyway.

It also doesn't matter how attractive or unattractive they are. But then, I might also call them "miss" or "ma'am" in the same verbal stream where they ended up being referred to as "sweetie".

I have NEVER been called on it. Nobody has ever become upset that I addressed them as such.

I think it's just the delivery. I'm not trying to butter anybody up so I can get at their ginch... I'm just being friendly and I think that my behavior registers as casually habitual and not wolfish.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
TheX I agree.......bring on the asteroid.....

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
I was at work recently and was supposed to give a female patient something before she left after getting dressed. I couldn't find her so I went up to reception and asked " did my patient leave? She was in her 60's and very attractive" Later I got hauled into HR and "counseled" because I had the audacity to describe a woman as "attractive". I couldn't believe it. Now referring to a woman as attractive is somehow bad. I was trying to be descriptive. For the record this lady was older but still smoking hot.

Latest Threads