Serial Number Stamp Update!

scovell001

Reaction score
resurrecting this thread again - is it still possible to get these stamps ?

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
resurrecting this thread again - is it still possible to get these stamps ?

I only have 3 or 4 kits left, and after that, there won't be any more. So yes, it's still possible to get them, but not for much longer. (and email sent with ordering details)

Frank

MGKG

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I’m sorry to resurrect an old thread (especially with my first post) but I need some help with this subject. I am about to makeover a 2009 R9 and re-stamping the original serial number is inevitable. If there is one of these kits kits left to purchase I would be shocked! I sent Frank a pm (haven’t heard back yet) but I also figured I’d ask if anybody would sell or rent me their kit? Hope you all have a great Sunday. Any help I could get here would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance. Help!

the great waldo

Reaction score
If you can print your serial number with a laser printer this stuff works great POTCH
you just need a couple of sealer coats of lacquer and then use the potch and lacquer over as normal. It works a treat , the hardest part is designing the numbers
cheers
Andrew

MGKG

Reaction score
If you can print your serial number with a laser printer this stuff works great POTCH
you just need a couple of sealer coats of lacquer and then use the potch and lacquer over as normal. It works a treat , the hardest part is designing the numbers
cheers
Andrew

Thank you for the advise but I’m hoping not to have to reinvent the wheel. This stamp kit is what I’m after! Anybody have one they’d like to sell or rent?!?

the great waldo

Reaction score
Well it's not quite reinventing the wheel but it works fine and is dead easy to use. If you need rubber stamps use the numbers that were posted on this forum and take them to a laser shop with some rubber laser stamping sheet and get them to laser it for you
Orange Rubber Stamp Sheet for Laser Engraving Machine with A4 Size 2.3mm ebay.com

Cheers

Andrew

Latest Threads