Sept 2020 BTOTM

Orange Lester

Reaction score
Ok, Track will be posted on Saturday, 9/5. Looking forward to everyone's participation. I'm going to record my take for the month on the Spark practice amp that is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Hope to find something fun for people to jam to this month.

Track will be posted here on Saturday. Please participate, and invite a friend

https://soundcloud.com/jay-ellisor%2Fback-track-g-major Another Nick Neblo offering. Please visit his youtube channel..

Last edited:

DotStudio

Reaction score
Ok, Track will be posted on Saturday, 9/5. Looking forward to everyone's participation. I'm going to record my take for the month on the Spark practice amp that is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Hope to find something fun for people to jam to this month.

Track will be posted here on Saturday. Please participate, and invite a friend
The Spark is a cool little amp. I really enjoy the Bluetooth feature and playing along to tracks. I'll try to find time this month to hook it up for recording.

Orange Lester

Reaction score
The Spark is a cool little amp. I really enjoy the Bluetooth feature and playing along to tracks. I'll try to find time this month to hook it up for recording.
It surprised me with how much it fills up space. Clearly not a giggable device imho, but its a hell of a lot of fun. I think its going to be perfect for the backing track of the month shenanigans.

Track up in a bit.

paradice

Reaction score
I can’t look at my Facebook or YouTube without seeing adverts for the Spark

Tempted to get one....be happier if there was a UK stockist tho I suppose that might never happen

Orange Lester

Reaction score
I can’t look at my Facebook or YouTube without seeing adverts for the Spark

Tempted to get one....be happier if there was a UK stockist tho I suppose that might never happen
Mine shipped in about a week. I ordered it on the last day they were discounted. Its a neat device, I'd buy it again.

KP11520

Reaction score
Colour My World and Radiohead hook up for one night.......

LOL

Orange Lester

Reaction score
Cant wait to give it a listen. The Spark was a snap to setup in my Audio workstation, I'm experimenting with the amp models this holiday weekend. Looking forward to posting soemthing early part of this week.......now back to watching That pedal show on Youtube

Kepp em comin, folks!

gadafi

Reaction score
Hi guys been caught up with other stuff lately and haven't been around for a bit. Any ideas on how to get a YT track into my DAW?

Orange Lester

Reaction score
Hi guys been caught up with other stuff lately and haven't been around for a bit. Any ideas on how to get a YT track into my DAW?
You should be able to download the track from my soundcloud link at the top of the thread. Otherwise, You have to download the track from yt and then save them to mp3.

Last edited:

LenPaul

Reaction score
Little late in the month to be asking,, where can I find the chords for this track?
I like, but chord changes & key would help a lot.

gadafi

Reaction score
Little late in the month to be asking,, where can I find the chords for this track?
I like, but chord changes & key would help a lot.
Key G Major so Em shape works for me.

Chords G, B7, Em, C, Cm, G, A, D...... (read it on the screen :naughty:)

Orange Lester

Reaction score
working on my take. should have something before the end of the month. :)

Orange Lester

Reaction score
Ran out of time. Out of town for daughters wedding. Will published my track for the month and the Oct jam in a few days

gadafi

Reaction score
Sorry guys got a start on it and then life took over. Lovely work Para as usual!

Hopefully get some time for October.....

Latest Threads