Send a card to a member of the military....

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card. Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them ...

SO SEND ONE!

Skynyrdpicker

Reaction score
I love the idea, but I can't send one because I'm not American. Either way, people should send these, great idea for a great cause!

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the idea, but I can't send one because I'm not American. Either way, people should send these, great idea for a great cause!

Sure you can send one! Anyone can send one! Remember, Canadians and Americans have fought alongside each other in past conflicts, and I believe there are Canadians in Iraq right now, eh? Wasn't it a Canadian who shot down the Red Baron?First World War.com - Who's Who - Arthur Roy Brown

Skynyrdpicker

Reaction score
Sure you can send one! Anyone can send one! Remember, Canadians and Americans have fought alongside each other in past conflicts, and I believe there are Canadians in Iraq right now, eh? Wasn't it a Canadian who shot down the Red Baron?First World War.com - Who's Who - Arthur Roy Brown

It's not because they're going to American troops that I can't send one, but you're supposed to put your hometown and State. I just sent one anyway, actually, but, don't tell Xerox I'm not really from Vermont :laugh2:

Latest Threads