Sellers on Ebay who DO NOT own the guitars they sell

villager

Reaction score
just as a heads up, all these sellers do not own the guitars they are selling, they are available elsewhere at a far lower price.. please add to the list as and when..

• tmg-jp
  • solanokanata
  • catchthewavejapan
  • nin-japan-net
  • japancolors
  • japanheart
  • superpricejapan
  • ryoyaaa98
  • tricraft-guitars
  • tokyo_creators_music
  • superbanjoman
  • tokai-shop
  • house-of-geek
  • eastislandcrew
these are a few, some of them are selling the same guitar!!

update:

• catchthewavejapan
  • Deep Kashi
  • eastislandcrew
  • far.east.man
  • fun-japanproduct
  • funtech-music
  • house-of-geek
  • japancolors
  • japanheart
  • japannissan
  • lssa-tamago
  • massamassa12345
  • ninjaguitars
  • nin-japan-net
  • ryoyaaa98
  • skillful_sailor_japan
  • solanokanata
  • solemettere
  • sound store japan
  • spp-international
  • sunrise-guitar
  • superbanjoman
  • superpricejapan
  • tmg-jp
  • tokai-shop
  • tokyo_creators_music
  • tricraft-guitars

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty

Reaction score
Can't eBay put a stop to these scum? :hmm:

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
just as a heads up, all these sellers do not own the guitars they are selling, they are available elsewhere at a far lower price.. please add to the list as and when..

tmg-jp

solanokanata

catchthewavejapan

nin-japan-net

japancolors

these are a few, some of them are selling the same guitar!!
These are the guys that make themselves middle men, correct? Buying from somewhere after you pay them more for it, correct?

OOC, does anyone know, what happens if someone buys from them, and before they can buy it from the real/original seller, it gets sold to someone else?

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
These are the guys that make themselves middle men, correct? Buying from somewhere after you pay them more for it, correct?

OOC, does anyone know, what happens if someone buys from them, and before they can buy it from the real/original seller, it gets sold to someone else?
I do know that some of these sellers state in their listing that the guitar is listed elsewhere and could be sold before the Ebay listing is updated

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
Two of the guitars I am watching are/were listed by 2 of the Ebay sellers that the OP listed.

I would be ok with it if the seller would clearly state that they dont have the actual item in their possession. I think (if I am reading the Ebay rules correctly.) that they must state this.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two of the guitars I am watching are/were listed by 2 of the Ebay sellers that the OP listed.

So you need to find the real owner to get it at a fair price :lol:

The Greco SG I was showing above is listed somewhere for ~ half the price

Curious George

Reaction score
Guessing the same person owns many of these ebay names??? I think it was tmg-jp that has/had a note in his profile that nasty emails will get you banned from doing business with him lol.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Does anyone know, what happens if someone buys from them, and before they can buy it from the real/original seller, it gets sold to someone else?
:hmm:

Ya know i seem to remember someone making a thread about something like this 2-3 yrs back but i don't remember enough of the details to be able to dig for it.

winexprt

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time understanding how you can list something on eBay that's not currently in your possession. :hmm:

judson

Reaction score
are all those sellers out of japan?

i dont buy anything from outside the USA for shipping issues and i just feel like im gonna get hosed so i just move on and dont include them in my searches

21stcsm

Reaction score
I advised Reverb of a seller who was reselling other's guitars - usually store inventory from guitar planet and Ishibashi

They took care of it to their credit

21stcsm

Reaction score
I bought A guitar from Batfuk I am very happy with

It was actually a junker he bought from yahoo Japan iirc and Haruld recognised it

Batfuk fixed it up and sold it for a fair price and did a good job of getting it fixed

I think it's more fair to say some of these sellers sell SOME guitars they don't own but may also be selling others they do own